Feral Predator shield scene recreation

Started by (Bad Blood), Sep 29, 2023, 12:56:36 PM

Author
Feral Predator shield scene recreation (Read 1,628 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hey everyone! I just thought I would share my "figure art" using my diorama trying to recreate the shield scene in Prey! I took a photo of the Feral figure on my diorama with the cardboard back drop and then edited in smoke, bullet sparks, exploding tree parts and ash blowing and a filter to make the scene match as close as I could. I hope you like it! Updated version:  
Old version: before editing:

Wweyland

Looks great!

(Bad Blood)

Corporal Hicks

Just as wonderful as I'd expect from you, Bad Blood!

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 02, 2023, 07:54:10 AMJust as wonderful as I'd expect from you, Bad Blood!
Thank you my friend! I truly appreciate the kind words.

Wweyland

What did you use for the snow/ash?

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Wweyland on Oct 02, 2023, 10:22:18 AMWhat did you use for the snow/ash?
So for the ground it's actually Christmas snow in a can, but you can dirty it up by adding any gray powder or a spray paint you can find at a crafts store or on Amazon. For the falling ash effect I added it using an app called PicsArt and typed in snow, clicked on the thickest version and used the edit option to lower the opaque and to turn the contrast down so it turns grey. I hope that helps.

Still Collating...

Looks amazing!

(Bad Blood)

Blackdawn

Looks professional. Wouldn't have known you made and edited it if you hadn't of said anything.

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Blackdawn on Oct 03, 2023, 12:22:35 AMLooks professional. Wouldn't have known you made and edited it if you hadn't of said anything.
Thank you so much!

Wweyland

Swamp diorama next?

(Bad Blood)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed