My Shaman Predator winter hunt diorama

Started by (Bad Blood), Apr 22, 2023, 06:13:17 AM

Author
My Shaman Predator winter hunt diorama (Read 731 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hey everyone! I just wanted to show off my finally finished "Shaman Predator on a hunt" diorama, which depicts him facing off against his prey and the final survivor. I hope you like it! Note:The edited cinematic photos are the top two. If there are any other Predators you want shots of on this diorama just let me know, I have The ultimate Elder, Shaman and Bad Blood currently and plan to get others soon.

SiL

God damn those top shots are gorgeous.

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: SiL on Apr 22, 2023, 06:18:06 AMGod damn those top shots are gorgeous.
Thank you so much my friend! Much appreciated!

SiL

Anytime! Very moody and atmospheric. Cold War was the first Predator novel I read, and while I didn't think it was the best use of the concept, I've always loved the idea of Predators in Siberian temperatures desperately repairing their ship to survive. This is very evocative of the concept.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: SiL on Apr 22, 2023, 07:03:59 AMAnytime! Very moody and atmospheric. Cold War was the first Predator novel I read, and while I didn't think it was the best use of the concept, I've always loved the idea of Predators in Siberian temperatures desperately repairing their ship to survive. This is very evocative of the concept.
I just literally read the four parts of Cold War last week and thought immediately to do this diorama, it was my inspiration!

Still Collating...

The diorama beautiful! Congratulations! How did you edit the photo to put in that background and lighting?

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Still Collating... on Apr 23, 2023, 03:57:23 PMThe diorama beautiful! Congratulations! How did you edit the photo to put in that background and lighting?
Thank you so much! Very appreciated! Ok so, there is an app called PicsArt, you download it and you will sadly have to pay a fee to use it, however there is a feature called remove background, you remove the background from the photo, for more complex photos you will have to hand trace the foreground image of the photo so you don't lose any important small details, then once done there is a feature after that which allows you to import a photo of your choosing from your phones photos to upload as the background to the edited photo, you can move it around as you please to line it up correctly and then add any other things like stickers such as fog, shadow, all kinds of effects to blend and make it look more realistic. I hope that helps!

Still Collating...

Thanks for the info! Quite a process, you did a great job there.

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Still Collating... on Apr 24, 2023, 06:33:38 PMThanks for the info! Quite a process, you did a great job there.
You are most welcome! It is unfortunately haha. Thank you again!

Wweyland

Looks great! Isn't he cold though without the cape?

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Wweyland on Apr 26, 2023, 06:57:31 AMLooks great! Isn't he cold though without the cape?
Thank you so much! I definitely thought about using it but I figured on a hunt it would be more difficult to get around in the woods with and was basing attire off of AvP and Predator Cold War, they were pretty underdressed for hunting in the Arctic lol. I should take some shots with it though! I did upload one last photo that I edited of that picture, it shows the scene with a red flare in the background that was thrown to attract the predator to the final showdown. I added some additional photos as well!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed