AvP Teaser Scene Descriptions

Started by Darkness, Mar 14, 2004, 10:07:29 PM

Author
AvP Teaser Scene Descriptions (Read 24,161 times)

Walta

Walta

This movie is gonna be so (sic) The New Predator mask looks f**kin sweet, and the aliens look shit as usual. I hope Mr. Anderson doesn't f**k it up too bad   ???  

#1 GEEK

#1 GEEK

i cant wait till this movie comes out im am so excited

Darth Garuda

Darth Garuda

Just coz the mask don't look like the Pred in the first movies don't mean it's the lead Pred!  In Predator 2 those that appeared in the ship, nearly all had different masks.  If this is made a prequel to Alien it's gonna wreck everything!  It shouldn't have been set on earth.  I'd prefere it if it had've been the homeworld of both species that had been found, Preds worshiping the xenomorphs.  They'll have to explain how they found out about LV426, where that ship came from.  How the Preds came to build pyramids in the Antarctica.  Thats what's most stupid, the Preds hunt by seeing body heat, "Only in the hottest years this happens", so why build in the coldest place on Earth?  Fools!

Eric

Eric

is it possible that thats just a bad shot i dont think we'll be seeing a preatorain in tis movie, it looks more like a stunt suit then a preatorian

Hunter

Hunter

I can't wait for the movie! The aliens are going to get their butts kicked by the predators!   8)   Predators Rule!   8)  

voltz

voltz

I'm really impressed to see that mask from predator 2 is being put to good use.  Also remember that guy in the chopper at the end that Danny Glover was reffering to saying "don't worry asshole, you'll get another chance"?  Is there any possability he's in this one as well?  I would just love to see that he gets his!    ;D  

Mega-hellboy

Mega-hellboy

to the dude talking about the preds hunting during the hottest part of the year. maby because its a test of manhood or what ever you want to call it they would have to hunt in the harshest of conditions plus Aliens dont throw off heat they throw of a type of electorpulse or something. and due to humans not being thought of as part of there hunt they did not expect to use thermovision, while were all the other Pyramids are in china, Egypt and South america (Predator 1).  gets quite hot and had human interaction so this is why they had would possibley have thermo. also it is quite possible that that prred was the one in the 2nd film but he proberly was young the. give it 10 years he was of age to go threw the trails. and howq many preds are in this film anyway.

Mega-hellboy

Mega-hellboy

:)  sorry about the gramma mistakes before. this my sound kinda corney but would they have the preds acctually comunicating with each other and how would they do that threw clicks or roars and if so ihope they dont put subtitles

Nudge

Nudge

Who said anything about this being a prelude to Alien. In one sence ofcourse it is, as Alien doesn't occur until we develope space flight as advanced as is seen in the movie. But I don't think this will have Ripleys Great (x A Heap) Grandmother, so will not play at all on the story of Alien.

noddy

noddy

:)   yeah new guy reading your comments are cool and intersting but the main thing i am worried about in this movie is that paul anderson is directing! you have got admit that resident evil was a big let down,well for me anyway and also i dont want it to be like the next terminator 3!! because everyone got so syked up for it but when it came out it was shit and a 12,a 12 for gods sake that doesnt do the terminator series justice! maybe im just paranoid but i dont want paul anderson to f**k this up but i do have faith and by looking at the trailer i have sense that it will be good movie to go see P.S huge fan of aliens they better win this time

Ssurodius

Ssurodius

G,day mates...I was thinkin of things i realy wanna see in this film...first off in the previous alien films there is only two instances where you see the facehugger attach itself to someones face. In ALien it happens to kane and in Alien ressurection(which is shit) when ripley gets it. In the other films it is only implied that the facehuggers gets em. It never shows it. I wanna see mass face huggers connect in this film...based on things i have read my dreams will come true.  Yes Resident evil could have been millions of times better. That movie could have been made well enugh to make one shit them self but Anderson wanted to make a hollywood film.  The reason I am studying film direction and production is because of people like that guy. another thing I wanna see is more than one chestburster sequence(possibly more than one in one scene) I also wanna see the alien in its almost mature form(in between chest burst and adult. Then I wanna see that so called teenage alien drop down behind some mofo. Ofcourse its prolly only a couple feet tall so hes like oh its harmless. Then that shit pounces on him and shredds him up real good and you hear awful screams and shit echoing down the hallways kinda like when rains dies in alien 3.

duey

duey

OOhhh-The excitement is brewing so deepdown inside my chest,Its going to explode with great rage!!!!!.I can't take more!!!!!

nEMO

nEMO

:)   Great pics..... however, I must say that the "advanced" alien warrior looks more like a TOOTHLESS alien warrior who got its face smashed by a pred...

Space Jokey

Space Jokey

Ok goods....i'm seeing the trailer in double size\large definition, and i see something...the figure jumping across the gap is a human,yellow robes..i think it's raoul bova character..the predator that extract the blades..we're sure that is a predator? The mask is completely different that any other mask seen in the previous films..i think that the alien that fight with the pred in the last scene is a warrior, look the scene in alien resurrection when the two queen kill the third and you see the same extreme open mouth...you think?

Space Jokey

Space Jokey

sorry....the two drones that kill the third, not the queens...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed