Do You Own AVP: Extinction?

Started by Clemsonkid21, May 02, 2007, 09:13:17 PM

Do You Own AVP: Extinction?

Yes
No
What is AVP: Extinction?
Author
Do You Own AVP: Extinction? (Read 11,035 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I got it again last week. Was fun for a bit. Not the best, I don't think.

avpmad!

avpmad!

i have it but it wont play on my ps2  :'(

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I have it and I always play as the aliens or marines.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Just got my hands on this Game. At first i was disapointed with it untill i gave it a shot. I think its awesome. I'm not a big fan of the marines. I think the Aliens are the best. The preds are alright but i think the aliens are better to play. :)

AntiExterminator

My uncle stole it for xbox but now i have xbox360

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I have it but the disk is all scratched so I'll have to take it somewhere to get it de-scratched. :( And it doesn't seem to play on my thin PS2. >:(

AntiExterminator

when i get the f**kin game tommorow i'm going to play it on the xbox360 and its playable on it :D

avpjunkie

avpjunkie

I have it for the PS2...

normally i hate RTS games, but i had to try this (avp fanatic and all), now i'm hooked... ;D

only halfway through marine campaign so far...

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: purebreedalien on Jan 03, 2008, 04:19:11 PM
I have it but the disk is all scratched so I'll have to take it somewhere to get it de-scratched. :( And it doesn't seem to play on my thin PS2. >:(
My slim Ps2 made whirring and grinding noises when I put the disk in and now I'm afraid to put it in again incase it breaks it or something.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 08, 2008, 03:58:47 PM
My slim Ps2 made whirring and grinding noises when I put the disk in and now I'm afraid to put it in again incase it breaks it or something.

I say f**k it put it in if it breaks go get a ps3 or xbox360

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: bloodjigsaw on Feb 17, 2008, 03:51:15 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 08, 2008, 03:58:47 PM

I say f**k it put it in if it breaks go get a ps3 or xbox360
I only got it for X-Mas last year, but I'll put it in and see if it explodes or catches alight lol.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I played it again the other day, I forgot how difficult it is at times. 

Secret Hero

Secret Hero

Yes, I do own one. The only thing that my brother don't understand is why is there not a specific route towards the destination point. Then I said, "Always remember, in Extinction everything is mobile. Not like other strategy games."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed