James Cameron on AvP:R?

Started by Pvt. Hicks, May 21, 2009, 02:08:30 AM

Author
James Cameron on AvP:R? (Read 1,013 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

What does he think of it? What does Ridley think? What does Sigourney think?

Someone online said in an interview James Cameron said "there's a difference between being scary and being gross", referring to the impregnating scene. Though I don't think he's ever mentioned the movie. Any links to this?

SM

SM

Siggy wouldn't view it favourably, but would attempt to be diplomatic.  Same with Riddles.

Dunno about Cambo.  He seemed to like AvP from memory.  No accounting for taste.

JamesCameronOnline

JamesCameronOnline

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on May 21, 2009, 02:08:30 AM
What does he think of it? What does Ridley think? What does Sigourney think?

Someone online said in an interview James Cameron said "there's a difference between being scary and being gross", referring to the impregnating scene. Though I don't think he's ever mentioned the movie. Any links to this?

That was in reference to the absense of gore in Aliens. He said that gore doesnt create fear, it creates disguist and those are two completely different things.

As far as I know he never commented on APVR. By that time, the franchise was already flushed in the toilet and not even worth Scott's or Cameron's comments

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed