Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,385,986 times)

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 26, 2019, 08:47:18 PM

Nice pics brother!  Are you a Sheriff?  If so, very cool! Thank you for being in law enforcement!

Was a patrol deputy. Just got my acceptance call for being a Police Officer in a city out east this past week.  Better pay, better benefits, and closer to my girlfriend.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 26, 2019, 09:05:54 PM
Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 26, 2019, 08:28:11 PM
Hopefully these aren't too offensive.

Spoiler

[close]

A bonus pic.
Spoiler
[/img]
[close]

Nice pics brother!  Are you a Sheriff?  If so, very cool! Thank you for being in law enforcement!

Was a patrol deputy. Just got my acceptance call for being a Police Officer in a city out east this past week.  Better pay, better benefits, and closer to my girlfriend.

Wow. Congrats!

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Wow. Congrats!

Thank you. Happy to be doing what I love again here soon. It's a conditional offer. Only physician's physical and TB test left.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 26, 2019, 09:05:54 PM

Great pictures, man, and congrats on the promotion. :)

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 26, 2019, 09:11:50 PM

Thank you for the kind words! Fun story with the doggo. He was a lost boy who I reunited with his owners. Saved from a busy parking lot.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 26, 2019, 09:15:13 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 26, 2019, 09:11:50 PM

Thank you for the kind words! Fun story with the doggo. He was a lost boy who I reunited with his owners. Saved from a busy parking lot.

Nice,

I can't zoom in, but is that an m&p I see there?

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

X-26P Taser. Note the offset in the holster. And the fact is draws out opposite of normal. Sidearm holsters are oriented differently. My duty weapon was a Sig Sauer p320 .40 my concealed carry weapon is a 9mm variant.

Spoiler
[close]

Note the Streamlight TLR-1-HL on the accessory rail. It has two modes; regular and strobe. Strobe will blind the hell out of you. Great tactical advantage at night.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 26, 2019, 11:11:18 PM

X-26P Taser. Note the cant in the holster. Sidearm holsters are oriented differently.

I couldn't tell on this thing. At first I thought it was an old GEN 2 glock,  then a taser, then I thought I saw the grip texture of an m&p. 

I couldn't believe you were going to crossdraw that thing.  :laugh:

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 26, 2019, 11:20:28 PM

X-26P Taser. Note the cant in the holster. Sidearm holsters are oriented differently.

I couldn't tell on this thing. At first I thought it was an old GEN 2 glock,  then a taser, then I thought I saw the grip texture of an m&p. 

Lmao. Never. I used the taser maybe once. I much prefer to reach out and touch someone when apprehending offenders.  :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 26, 2019, 11:21:38 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Feb 26, 2019, 11:20:28 PM

Lmao. Never. I used the taser maybe once. I much prefer to reach out and touch someone when apprehending offenders.  :laugh:

Nice rifle by the way. It's nice to know there's other gun folk here.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 26, 2019, 11:24:18 PM

TO BE FAIR! I don't own said rifle. It's my best buddy's Romanian PSL (chambered for  7.62×54mmR). I firmly believe in my 2nd Amendment rights as an American. Once you've been a victim of violent crime your perspective on its necessity becomes...much more enlightened.

Kind of like a condom on the third date. Rather have it and not need it, then need it and not have it.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 26, 2019, 11:25:37 PM

TO BE FAIR! I don't own said rifle. It's my best buddy's Romanian PSL. I firmly believe in my 2nd Amendment rights as an American. Once you've been a victim of violent crime your perspective on its necessity becomes...much more enlightened.

Kind of like a condom on the third date. Rather have it and not need it, then need it and not have it.

Third? You under achiever.  ;D

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 26, 2019, 11:28:12 PM
Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 26, 2019, 11:25:37 PM

TO BE FAIR! I don't own said rifle. It's my best buddy's Romanian PSL. I firmly believe in my 2nd Amendment rights as an American. Once you've been a victim of violent crime your perspective on its necessity becomes...much more enlightened.

Third? You under achiever.  ;D

Looky here. My girl is a classy lady. Easier ladies? Maybe. Not her. And I'm glad for it. I got lucky this time.

Wysps

Wysps

Spoiler

[close]

A bonus pic.
Spoiler
[/img]
[close]

The dog  ;D  Is it a K-9 canine?

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Wysps on Feb 27, 2019, 02:53:09 AM

Spoiler

[close]

A bonus pic.
Spoiler
[/img]
[close]

The dog  ;D  Is it a K-9 canine?

Unfortunately not! Just a lost doggo I found. He was a good boy, I returned him to his owners.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed