Aliens: Colonial Marines 'Bug Hunt' Available Today

Started by ikarop, Mar 19, 2013, 04:58:57 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines 'Bug Hunt' Available Today (Read 42,634 times)

ikarop

The new multiplayer DLC for Aliens: Colonial Marines, entitled Bug Hunt, is available today on PC, PlayStation 3* and Xbox 360 for $14.99/£9.99/14,99€. Some gameplay footage of the new mode can be found below.

“Bug Hunt is an objective based horde mode where accuracy and teamwork are key as you battle to survive 30 waves of increasingly challenging xenos and enemy Weyland-Yutani soldiers. Fight the fear across 3 brand-new maps: Broadside, Mercenary and Tribute. Spend money earned from killing xenos and enemy soldiers on extra guns, ammo and health as well as opening up access to new areas of the map and suppressing enemy waves by capturing beacon points.”

*According to Gearbox Software, the DLC should arrive to the European PSN on Wednesday, March 20.

EmptyVector

I'm in Europe and I have it now on PC.

ColdIntel

ColdIntel

We really like this mode

Aceburster

Its pretty fun so far. Havent run into mercs yet however.

lucan khan

I'm not really sure if i'm happy to spend more money on this gamem they really should offer it for free as a peace offering

ikarop

It's quite pricey for a single pack tbh. I've seen people offer the season pass for roughly the same price as this DLC (~19€).

Slaine

I'd be okay if it was a downloadable title by itself, a simple Left4Dead/COD Zombies clone with Aliens. For ten bucks that's about all it's worth.

randy4321

15 dollars for this single game mode with no variety of customizable options or splitscreen? No thanks!  :o

Lie

Awesome just a £10 I'll get it right now!

newbeing

Quote from: ikarop on Mar 19, 2013, 06:48:19 PM
It's quite pricey for a single pack tbh. I've seen people offer the season pass for roughly the same price as this DLC (~19€).

I got the whole season pass for $20 on Greenman gaming (before the game came out). $15 for just a new game mode is way overpriced.  Undead Nightmare for Read Dead Redemption was $10 and that included singleplayer and multiplayer content.

Sexy Poot

What it's not free? Srry I payed $90 for this lie and not spending another dime. Let us know when it's free.

shakermakerman

Lie

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Mar 19, 2013, 08:03:59 PM
What it's not free? Srry I payed $90 for this lie and not spending another dime. Let us know when it's free.

Lmao!

Chestburster187

I'm still not seeing it on my season pass screen. Has anyone gotten it on the PS store yet?

SM

Congrats.  You found the first bug.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed