Gamespot Reviews AvP

Started by Darkness, Feb 15, 2010, 06:44:11 PM

Author
Gamespot Reviews AvP (Read 17,123 times)

xenomorph16473

xenomorph16473

im just going to the Ign review this time.

P.s Gamespot did this same thing with halo wars.

prabs

prabs

yh gamespot are famour for corrupt deals , i was warned about their reviews. and ign usually come up with more accurate reviews , fair enough gamespot have doen some decent reviews, BUT recent times.....   :P    

definetly gonna get this , been looking foward to it for ages.

ALSO

empire magazine  4/5

nico_celtic

nico_celtic

f**k gamespot!!!!!! i cant believe they have done that with AVP!! the game its great!!! but it doesnt matter i love it and for me its a 10/10!!!!

Krycek

Krycek

Frankly, anyone on this site, myself included, is going to buy the game no matter what a score it gets. The review did mention some of the problems I had with the alien's controls though. I just don't know how AvP2 was so smooth when it came to wall running and so far in the demo it is a lot more difficult.

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Pfff Gamespot, im surprised if a game gets higher then a 6 or 7 there. Theyre OVERCRITICAL in the latest years. I dont trust that much anymore on gamespot, the games they dislike i happen to do like. Among with other people. Dont listen too much to their crap.

+ They putted crappy screencaps on omg

commandos

commandos

I believe that rebelion have done an excellent :)

Aliens vs. Predator is the best game .

gamespot kiss my ass (finger)

Sarge51

Sarge51

Gamespot is full of crap. Don't listen to any of their lies.

xAvP2MasTeRx

xAvP2MasTeRx

When i saw the score, i feared that it was Kevin VanOrd who has reviewed the game, and it looks like i was right.

He gives low scores to many games.

afrocat

afrocat

You guys know there was an employee a while back who gave Kane and Lynch a bad review. Which is fine most people did...except Ubisoft paid Gamespot to advertise it in a good way. Suffice to say his ass was fired. So do you really want to trust their reviews? HELL NO.

Xleft4theXenoxX

Xleft4theXenoxX

I ever trusted in you! I liked you more than IGN, but with that...you killed my trust in you!
f**k you gamespot.com! Sorry for that, but it is so   ;D    
I played the Demo every day since it came out more than 2 hours per day. I love the Demo, the graphics are super, the atmosphare is superb and the gore is greedy   :)  
Aliens vs Predator will be one of the best license games ever, for sure :)

oh before I forget it...how long are the campaigns??
please answer me!!!!!!   :'(  

Dusk

Dusk

The only thing I care about is that I had a blast with the Demo, so I will have a good time with the finished game. No review is gonna change that.

Xleft4theXenoxX

Xleft4theXenoxX

You´re right.
Do you know how long the campagnes are?   ???  

vwpredator

vwpredator

i say we go up behind the reviewer at gamespot and press x or whatever the button is to stealth kill on your guys platform because this game is awesome... i give it a 10/10

Deathstrike

Deathstrike

Reviews are only opinions.. and we all know opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink. That being said If your asshole thinks along the same lines as gamespot then don't bother posting here. This site is obviously for true fans, and you post will only be met with profanity and sugguestions of you doing painful, stupid things to yourself.

p.s. @Xleft4theXenoxX i've read the campaigns are around 6 hours long each.

Deathstrike

Deathstrike

I know better then that.   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed