StarWars: Battlefront 2

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: ~Ezio~ on Sep 18, 2009, 02:00:18 PM
Quote from: PHANTOM on Sep 16, 2009, 04:29:15 PM
Batman Arkham Asylum PC all for free ;D

Take that Windows LIVE!

By free you mean pirate copy, right? :P

Yes and I also fixed the logitech controller issue with the game. For a second I thought I was going to have a buy a new controller, which lots of people did just to play Batman on the PC. So when you think about it I saved atleast 80$ from not buying the game and from not getting a new controller lol.

You know how many glitchy, buggy games they make for the PC that don't play right? But yet they still charge you $$ to buy it knowing that it's f--ked up. So hey, I look at it like this, you wanna make f--ked up games, you wanna charge PC gamers over priced hardware to just to beable to play the game normal, fine! Don't complain when I download a free game then mmm k ;D

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Oooodz

Oooodz

That's your reasoning?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Marathon and Saint's Row 2

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Oooodz on Sep 18, 2009, 10:37:17 PM
That's your reasoning?

Yes it is and saved me 80 bucks ;D

You can read it again if you didn't get it the first time mate.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PHANTOM on Sep 18, 2009, 09:55:07 PM
You know how many glitchy, buggy games they make for the PC that don't play right? But yet they still charge you $$ to buy it knowing that it's f--ked up.

If it's a Ubisoft title released since RS: Vegas, I wholeheartedly agree.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Don't get me started on that game. Pure PC glitch fest fully priced, waste of money. I paid for Ghost Recon 2 PC no where near as good as the xbox 360 version, a lazy, stupid port to PC. Yet again a waste of money.

I just paid for another game called Stalker Clear Sky, played like shit on a very good rig that can max out Crysis, more money wasted. Resident Evil 4 for the PC was yet another lazy, glitchy port, waste of money.

SOF3 for the PC, 360 and PS3 fully priced peace of dog shit. That game was so bad it should have been a free game. On top of that over price hardware that should be atleast 100 dollars cheaper, it's all one big colossal rip off. I rarely look at a product and say...."yep thats was worth the money" ::)

I mean look there selling the new GTA PC port fully priced and game suffers badly from slow downs, yet again another rip off.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: PHANTOM on Sep 19, 2009, 06:11:04 AM
I just paid for another game called Stalker Clear Sky, played like shit on a very good rig that can max out Crysis, more money wasted.

Stalker Clear Sky can be very glitchy, I got it when it first came out and I damn near broke my mouse in frustration, especially after playing for days straight and getting to a glitch where you can't continue or go anywhere. Pretty much ALL problems were fixed on patch 1.5.10, and now I find it much more enjoyable, even though Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl is much, much better.

NikTh

NikTh

A friend of mine just dropped Prototype on my table!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I was going to get it but it look kind of stupid.

NikTh

NikTh

I just played it for a bit and it actualy is stupid.

Stupid but entertaining like hell!!

I like it!  ;D

Huol

Huol

Quote from: PHANTOM on Sep 18, 2009, 09:55:07 PM
Quote from: ~Ezio~ on Sep 18, 2009, 02:00:18 PM
Quote from: PHANTOM on Sep 16, 2009, 04:29:15 PM
Batman Arkham Asylum PC all for free ;D

Take that Windows LIVE!

By free you mean pirate copy, right? :P

Yes and I also fixed the logitech controller issue with the game. For a second I thought I was going to have a buy a new controller, which lots of people did just to play Batman on the PC. So when you think about it I saved atleast 80$ from not buying the game and from not getting a new controller lol.

You know how many glitchy, buggy games they make for the PC that don't play right? But yet they still charge you $$ to buy it knowing that it's f--ked up. So hey, I look at it like this, you wanna make f--ked up games, you wanna charge PC gamers over priced hardware to just to beable to play the game normal, fine! Don't complain when I download a free game then mmm k ;D

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

No I'll hate you all I want.

There was nothing wrong with the game. Don't try to pretend you did a good thing. If your going to pirate something then brag about it on a forum then the least you can do is admit you know you did something bad.

Pirate all you want, just don't try and tell me its a good thing, no matter what your motivation is.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed