Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,206 times)

Huggs

Huggs

I needed a break from Assassins Creed. A quick linear experience seemed about right.
Having beaten Isolation for the 2nd time last year, I still had AVP3 and A:CM to go.
So I figured I'd do A:CM first, to get it over with and end on a more positive experience with AVP3.
I haven't played it in forever and I needed to be reminded of just how bad it was.
I have been sufficiently reminded.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 22, 2019, 05:33:26 PM
I needed a break from Assassins Creed. A quick linear experience seemed about right.
Having beaten Isolation for the 2nd time last year, I still had AVP3 and A:CM to go.
So I figured I'd do A:CM first, to get it over with and end on a more positive experience with AVP3.
I haven't played it in forever and I needed to be reminded of just how bad it was.
I have been sufficiently reminded.
Oh Huggs, you poor bastard.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Huggs can take it.

After all, he deals with me and Voodoo regularly.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 22, 2019, 05:33:26 PMHaving beaten Isolation for the 2nd time last year, I still had AVP3 and A:CM to go.

Fair.

AVP 2010's a fun time, once you can get past the fact they literally recycled the same five maps for each campaign. It's a shame; judging by the concept art, they had a far more expansive game planned originally.

Having finished off The Lost Legacy and still finding myself in need of an Uncharted fix, I've gone back to play the remastered collection of the first three on PS4.

The first one's still kinda ropey graphics- and gameplay-wise, but the charters and story are great; I especially love the villain's right-hand man, who's nothing but an obedient lackey all the way through the game, only to reveal himself at the very end as the only guy who actually knows what's really going on.

The second (which I just completed yesterday) remains my favourite game of all time. One of those rare sequels that manages to trump its predecessor in literally every department. Epic, sweeping story, cracking dialogue, lovable characters, thrilling, varied set pieces and much, much smoother gameplay. I remember how unbelievable the graphics looked when this came out - it's starting to show it's age a bit now, but it's still impressive to look at when it wants to be. Far and away the best of the series if you ask me.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 23, 2019, 01:04:12 PM
Oh Huggs, you poor bastard.

Got it over with yesterday. It was horrific, in all the wrong ways.

On the upside, my vision is coming back and I can feel my toes again.

Huggs

Huggs

Just blitzed my way through Shadow of the Colossus - PS3

Was good to experience it all the way through again. Haven't done it in one sitting since the PS2. I don't think I'll ever do that again though.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'm completely neglecting my backlog and doing another playthrough of Mass Effect 3.  It's like comfort food.

If only EA would give us remastered editions of the trilogy...

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 27, 2019, 09:54:33 AM
I'm completely neglecting my backlog and doing another playthrough of Mass Effect 3.  It's like comfort food.

If only EA would give us remastered editions of the trilogy...

I stopped midway through ME2 a few months ago. I needed a break for some reason. It was much better than ME1. I've been putting off getting back into it, but I remember it was just a gorgeous experience. Need to finish it soon so I can do 3. It's my first time playing the games.

Wysps

Wysps

Back to playing more Killing Floor, but disliking reverting back to the original skins.  Also the fact that playing on Hell on Earth as a field medic sucks.  I spend the first 3 waves dependent on dosh handouts to get a decent weapon.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Planescape: Torment

had to restart because I forgot what I was doing but I'm back on track now. Probably going to stick with this run though.

The Feral Other

The Feral Other

These last 3 months I was fervently playing "Black desert online". And I'm still playing, it's excelent but complicated in some aspects, but that only make it more fun.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Just made it to chapter 2 and damn, I'm hooked. I also finished God of War the other day. I still have 5 other games I need to finish before I buy Ace Combat 7, the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, and Resi 2.

I'm also almost done with inFAMOUS: Second Son.

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

I love the gameplay of the main metal gear games.
The story is just a little to crazy and outlandish for my taste most of the time.

First Blood

First Blood

Finished Resident Evil 2 Remake. Both stories; Leon and Claire. I have to say Leon's story is a lot better but both are remarkably short. It's a fun game and it was worth the wait.

Now I am playing Spider-Man New Game+ in part just kinda f**king around trying new things/and to get the achievement for beating the game twice.

MudButt

MudButt

Kingdom Hearts 3.

My childhood man. So glad this game is finally out. It's a ton of fun  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed