Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,486 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I only jump under desks as a last resort. I mainly just hide behind bits of a room's geography.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Some genius released this and I discovered it over the weekend: http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-dawn-of-the-tiberium-age

Back to RTS gaming I go.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Ooh, nice, might have to check that out.

Love me some C&C. Well, until EA f*cked it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Weren't you and I supposed to play some Kane's Wrath 1v1 back in the day?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I don't recall... I've never really attempted to play any of them online so perhaps not.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well, whaddya say? Wanna give em a go?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'd actually like to, but I'm afraid my PC is history and my laptop doesn't have room for games until I get a new hard drive for it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Oh you suck! Savvy, keep me in the loop.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Lol yeah, I've been meaning to upgrade my laptop's storage for a while now... I'm exclusively console gaming at the moment. Will do!

cucuchu

cucuchu

I have a backlog of games to last me until I'm dead so I have been trying to knock some of it out.

Playing through Bioshock collection on my PS4 cause I never got into the games back in the day cause all I played then was world of Warcraft and missed out on a lot of great games. The first game is some great fiction, loving it so far!! Please tell me the rest of the game and the BS2, Infinite keep this level of excellence going.... :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: cucuchu on May 23, 2017, 12:43:32 AM
I have a backlog of games to last me until I'm dead so I have been trying to knock some of it out.

Playing through Bioshock collection on my PS4 cause I never got into the games back in the day cause all I played then was world of Warcraft and missed out on a lot of great games. The first game is some great fiction, loving it so far!! Please tell me the rest of the game and the BS2, Infinite keep this level of excellence going.... :)

2 is a very good exmple of more of the same, while Infinite takes the series in a fascinating new direction.

N-Shifter

N-Shifter

Horizon: Zero Dawn - so damn good.

frugurt1337

frugurt1337

I'm playing AVP 2010, Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade, Stellaris

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Anna: Extended Edition

An interesting game, if a bit obtuse with the puzzles and aspects of the UI. The atmosphere and story (what I could figure based on the documents and intuitions) were pretty great, though.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm currently counting the hours until I get off work so I can play Rising Storm 2 (it releases at noon today).

It's been way to long since I've played a good Vietnam game, it's been 6 years since BC2: Vietnam and 13 years since Battlefield: Vietnam. It's been way to long.
Spoiler
Dear god I didn't realize how old I was until just now...
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed