Deathbearer

Final Fantasy VII

Aliens Vs Predator Classic 2000

Shantae: Risky's Revenge

Foxtrot94

Foxtrot94

Quote from: Deathbearer on Nov 02, 2015, 10:30:05 PM
Aliens Vs Predator Classic 2000

Is multiplayer still alive? I was thinking of getting it on Steam or GOG (and installing the Redux mod).

Sabby

Sabby

Zangeki No Reginleiv. Not on the Wii, f**k that, emulating.

Darkness

Darkness

Finished Witcher 3 after over 95 hours gametime. Including most side quests and explored all locations. Fantastic game. As I said RPGs aren't really my thing but I'm going to have to reconsider the genre. Witcher has completely sucked me in to the mythos and characters. I've got the DLC Hearts of Stone to play now and I'm also going to read the original books some time soon.

Foxtrot94

Foxtrot94

Quote from: Darkness on Nov 03, 2015, 07:35:43 PM
I've got the DLC Hearts of Stone to play now

You're in for a treat. Hearts of Stone is freaking amazing.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Final Fantasy VII

Beat the game..feels so good. Not sure what to do with my life now.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Mass Effect 3. This is a masterpiece so far. BioWare has blown me away with the ME games.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Kingdoms of Alamur: Reckoning

Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII

Randomizer

Randomizer

Finished STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl. That was quite an ambiguous ending.

Spoiler
I've got the 2 real endings: join the C-Consciousness or not. Well, they went straight for the answers you have within the first 20 minutes playing the game.  :D The 1st ending was just a cutscene, and I was quite dissappointed with it. I preferred the other ending though: jumping from portal to portal on top of the exploded reactor. I haven't got more enjoyment out of this since playing through Cordon for the first time. What's there not to love?

And who would've though the VAL assault rifle would rock against those pesky Monolith troopers? That's officially my favorite weapon out of the whole game now.
[close]

Starting Riddick: Escape from Dark Athena.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Okay, my thoughts on the full version of Broforce are as follows:

-As a whole" f**kING AWESOME.
-The new levels added to finish off the campaign are pretty damn cool, as well as hard.
-The final boss was not a disappointment in the slightest.
-The new world map level selector is hilarious. "This is Irakistan. f**k Irakistan. Americanize 'em!" :laugh: "You Kraine? More like Our Kraine!" :laugh:
-The ending is pretty awesome.
-I wish more bros had been added, mainly one based on Seagal.
-Why is everyone's nose red in the art and cut scenes now? It looks really dumb.

Overall though, the game is badass.

razeak

razeak

Diablo 3 on PS4

Resident Evil Revelations 2 XOne

RE has a really fun coop mode.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Super Castlevania IV

I'm playing this as "research" for a podcast episode. I've gotten through the first two stages, and it's fun so far. The time limit can kiss my ass and go to hell, though.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

WWE 2K16

Neville's cape mechanics already crashed my BFF's PS4, and sometimes his ring entrance makes my 360 lag. LBR, the only reason I bought the damn game was for Neville.

Spoiler
Neville. Adrian Neville. PAC.

DAMNITT, HE'S STILL PAC TO ME!
[close]

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Finished Legacy of the Void

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed