Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,219 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Vakarian on Jun 25, 2014, 06:14:38 PM
I'm on an absolute Super Street Fighter IV binge right now. Can't seem to pull myself away from online.  :laugh:

Also got to play some GTA: Online with Sweeps the other night. Driving around like Thelma and Louise in our hotpants and lowrider.  :laugh:

I see you've been checking out the new "I'm not a hipster" content.

I'd like a western (cowboy) themed DLC in the future.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Red Dead Redemption

Spoiler
I've dealt with Dutch (can't resist Predator jokes, BTW) and I've returned home to start playing a ranching simulator. After hearing horror stories about the crows mission, I actually did rather well, scoring a gold medal after only one failed attempt. Oh, and I love Abigail. ;D
[close]

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

I was playing Assassin's Creed 3 on PS3 again but thanks to the new 4.60 system update I haven't been able to play it since yesterday. Seriously, the PS3 has been installing the update since 7am yesterday and has been stuck on 99%. Is this normal?

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 26, 2014, 04:03:18 AM
Quote from: Vakarian on Jun 25, 2014, 06:14:38 PM
I'm on an absolute Super Street Fighter IV binge right now. Can't seem to pull myself away from online.  :laugh:

Also got to play some GTA: Online with Sweeps the other night. Driving around like Thelma and Louise in our hotpants and lowrider.  :laugh:

You are rolling with Smart? Really!!??  :laugh: ;D :laugh: ;D

It's Sweepers car...it's pure...Swag8)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 26, 2014, 05:29:24 AM
Red Dead Redemption

Spoiler
I've dealt with Dutch (can't resist Predator jokes, BTW) and I've returned home to start playing a ranching simulator. After hearing horror stories about the crows mission, I actually did rather well, scoring a gold medal after only one failed attempt. Oh, and I love Abigail. ;D
[close]

This your first time playing the story? Advice, keep playing till the credits.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Ace Combat 6 : Shots of Liberation

Army of Two : The 40th Day

Replaying Halo 3

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 26, 2014, 03:44:12 PM
Red Dead Redemption

Spoiler
[close]

I did.  8)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 26, 2014, 07:22:36 PM
Red Dead Redemption

Spoiler
[close]

I did.  8)

Dat final duel.  8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 26, 2014, 07:38:26 PM
Red Dead Redemption

Spoiler
[close]

I did.  8)

Dat final duel.  8)

It was raining for me.  8)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 26, 2014, 08:59:01 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 26, 2014, 07:38:26 PM
Red Dead Redemption

Spoiler
[close]

I did.  8)

Dat final duel.  8)

It was raining for me.  8)

Me too. So atmospheric.  8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I went back to nab a couple of trophies in RDR single player, even though it felt kind of wrong going back after that ending. I also picked up the two stranger side quests that I missed in Mexico because they wouldn't show up on my map earlier. I guess I'll be giving Undead Nightmare a go sooner or later.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Nothing wrong with going back to the single player after the ending in my own opinion. But Undead Nightmare will be fun, besides zombies there are also zombie animals and mythical creatures.

I played multiplayer a day or two ago (it works again for me!), was instantly asked to join a posse then defend and hold that Mexican fortress, and I did a great job at that, especially after I picked up a Buffalo rifle off someone's corpse.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Still going through Chain of Memories. I'm starting to gradually enjoy it more and more as I begin to get a grasp of the combat system, even if it is needlessly complex.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Spent the better part of two hours trying to complete GoldenEye 007's Control mission on the 00 Agent difficulty.

brb just gonna murder the next human being I see

Vakarian

Vakarian

Payday 2
SSFIV

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed