Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,935 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

f**k this game I don't even care anymore.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 05, 2014, 04:43:15 AM
f**k this game I don't even care anymore.

Which part?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

If you quit MGS.  You quit life.

Sabby

Sabby

Replaying Mass Effect 2 and 3.

I forgot what an unlikeable thug Shepherd was. Then again, I find most 'action heroes' these days to be nothing more then neanderthals.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 05, 2014, 02:33:55 PM
Replaying Mass Effect 2 and 3.

I forgot what an unlikeable thug Shepherd was. Then again, I find most 'action heroes' these days to be nothing more then neanderthals.

You know your character "Shepard" is heavily influenced by the choices you make right?  :laugh:

Sabby

Sabby

I didn't write his dialogue though. Even playing as Paragon, most of his lines are loud and stupid.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

lol

Nightlord

Nightlord

Finished Castlevania Lords of Shadow, good game and a truly brilliant soundtrack.

Sabby

Sabby

I couldn't play that one very far, but the sequel is quite good. Reminds me a lot of Darksiders 2. Lots of varied characters and item use, much more colourful levels, and big epic boss fights.

Spoiler
In one scene he summons a giant snake (made from a fire tornado) from his hand to rip out a giant bosses heart, catching it in one hand and holding it over his head waiting for it to turn to stone and crumble. The heart is 3 times his size and still f**king beating.
[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Bro you can't come at Commander Shepard like that.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Nightlord on Mar 06, 2014, 12:18:42 AM
Finished Castlevania Lords of Shadow, good game and a truly brilliant soundtrack.

I really like Lords of Shadow, besides it's obvious deviation from original Castlevania. But, the move away from the anime crap was desperately needed, imo.

Not as excited for Lords of Shadow 2, looks too Paul Anderson and you're just Dracula running around through time kicking everything's ass. Kind of the antithesis of what real Castlevania should be to me, which is an epic quest against evil.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 06, 2014, 12:23:03 AM
I couldn't play that one very far, but the sequel is quite good. Reminds me a lot of Darksiders 2. Lots of varied characters and item use, much more colourful levels, and big epic boss fights.

Spoiler
In one scene he summons a giant snake (made from a fire tornado) from his hand to rip out a giant bosses heart, catching it in one hand and holding it over his head waiting for it to turn to stone and crumble. The heart is 3 times his size and still f**king beating.
[close]
Seen some mixed views about the sequel, but I might get it soon if something else doesn't get my attention.
As for that spoiler, nice to see they've kept the crazy over the top finishers going.

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 06, 2014, 02:21:52 AM
Quote from: Nightlord on Mar 06, 2014, 12:18:42 AM

I really like Lords of Shadow, besides it's obvious deviation from original Castlevania. But, the move away from the anime crap was desperately needed, imo.

Not as excited for Lords of Shadow 2, looks too Paul Anderson and you're just Dracula running around through time kicking everything's ass. Kind of the antithesis of what real Castlevania should be to me, which is an epic quest against evil.
I thought they'd set up a game where we're trying to kill Gabriel/Dracula, that would've made sense. Still though Dracula games are sorely lacking so I ain't going to complain that we get a game about him.   

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty

10/10

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Nah bruh.

Which one did you quit?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Path of Exile

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed