MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: SM on Nov 08, 2013, 10:02:41 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Nov 06, 2013, 03:44:20 AM
Quote from: SM on Nov 06, 2013, 03:43:17 AM
LOTR War In The North

f**k Tharzog up his stupid ass...
Humble bundle, eh?

I don't even know what that means, but srsly f**k Tharzog up his stupid ass.  Beat the c**t the other day, went through the next cut scene with Elronds boys, started the next bit, then quit the game thinking it'd saved my progress.  Did it f**k!  Now got to beat that motherf**ker again!!

https://www.humblebundle.com/ you can get the game for 1 dollar now so he assumed that you've got it from the bundle

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 5

Been having a sudden urge to play this lately for some reason. :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Batman: Arkham City

Gotta love how ballsy the ending is.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

AC 4: Black Flag....lovin the hell out of this game,.....sailing the ship, expolrin the huge world,hunting whales and sharks is so dam addicting with that said i have only barely touch the main story which is fun so far.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Skyrim.

Made a Stalhrim sword, war axe and dagger, may make a set of Stalhrim heavy armour but I don't know if I want to replace my Carved Nordic Armour or not.

In other news, the Wolf Queen has been defeated and I've freed the Skall slaves from Miraak's dark magic controlling them. I also have a home in the Pale now and took the deceased High King's War Horn to a shrine of Talos.

Now Miraak dead too.

I also enjoyed defeating the resurrected Wolf Queen particularly.

Queen Potema, resurrected but not fully brought back to the living her spirit lingered in her old catacombs of Solitude as she prepared a new undead army and gathered her own personal strength. She was one of the greatest and most powerful necromancers in recorded history. When alive hundreds of years ago she was the "Wolf Queen" of Solitude and she decided to wage a war against the Septim Empire for control of the emperor's throne. After 20 years of war she unleashed a vast army of undead lead by vampire generals which nearly tore apart the entire Empire. She died at the age 70 during a long and bloody siege on her castle and the war was finally over and peace was restored to the empire.

I was asked by the jarl (potentially future High Queen of Skyrim) and steward to find her in her catacombs and defeat her once and for all before she could be fully brought back to the living and unleash unimaginable horrors on the whole land. Of course, after battling through her undead minions I successfully stopped her. When I brought news of her defeat to the Blue Palace I was dubbed a "Protector of Solitude" and a hero of the whole land, no matter who's side you were on in the civil war, Potema would of been a blight on the whole land and so according to the steward I had the gratitude of all of Skyrim.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

The Last of Us

In all one long, 12 hour, all nighter, playthrough, I beat the game. So many different emotions right now.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

How To Survive. A monkey just gave me the philosophers stone and I used it to geld the carbon bow that I somehow cobbled together from bits of random crap. I can now one-shot a row of 6+ zombies but I still have to look for sticks and hunt seagulls to make f**king arrows. I love making arrows.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: King Rathalos on Nov 08, 2013, 10:09:30 PM
Resident Evil 5

Been having a sudden urge to play this lately for some reason. :P

Yer welcome. :D

Resident Evil 6

The Mercenaries, as Leon.

Because taunting zombies is fun, until you get mauled to death by a zombie dog.  :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Grand Theft Auto V

Got online and made my crackhead character and proceeded to win the first race :3 After that I went to buy some clothing, and as I was leaving the store cops showed up cause someone was holding up the place after I left. I accidentally hit a cop and had a long ass chase with them, in which I crashed my car under a bridge and fled on foot. Luckily I escaped, and went to go rob the first store. After robbing the store I jacked a badass muscle car to escape {which would become my personal car} and eventually left the cops in the dust. Then I went and got a hockey mask. My friend invited me to play, and we did this mission where it was recommended to be level 15..I was level 4. So anyway, it turns out you shouldn't start a mission from a helicopter cause when we did his body fell from the sky and wasted one of our lives. So we go in to steal some cocaine, and my friend gets wasted. Somehow my punk ass level 4 managed to kill everything, steal the coke, get in my badass muscle car, and escape.

This game..so much win.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Cal427eb on Nov 09, 2013, 01:20:38 PM
The Last of Us

In all one long, 12 hour, all nighter, playthrough, I beat the game. So many different emotions right now.

The only way, man.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Batman: Arkham Origins

Loving this game so far. I find it kind of amusing that Batman has absolutely no problem jacking Deathstroke's shit. :laugh:

WinterActual

WinterActual

RO2, those Soviets didn't stood ANY chance  :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6e0nbt2pTg#ws

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Arkham Origins

Damn these boss fights are fun. Deadshot was annoying as hell at first, but it felt so damn good when I finally beat his ass and all his guys ran away. One observation I'd liek to make is that I love the enemy chatter in combat. "What the hell is that?!?" :laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 3

Hate f**king dying, going back to the menu, loading my game, and dying again to repeat the same process. Stupid bullshit that always pissed me off in the old games. :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: King Rathalos on Nov 11, 2013, 02:54:19 PM
Resident Evil 3

Hate f**king dying, going back to the menu, loading my game, and dying again to repeat the same process. Stupid bullshit that always pissed me off in the old games. :P

Don't forget the randomized puzzles. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed