Lie

Lie

NUNSG

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The Darkness 2 (360)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I am playing the demo of the new MGS game.  I am still not a big fan of this series and know little to nothing but why is there swords?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 29, 2013, 09:07:50 PM
I am playing the demo of the new MGS game.  I am still not a big fan of this series and know little to nothing but why is there swords?

Cause Raiden is a ninja cyborg that uses swords to cut shit up.

Oh, and the game is being developed by the same studio that made Bayonetta so there's that too. :P

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Finished playing Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde. Now I'm off to play Wizard of Oz on SNES.  :D

Vepariga

Vepariga

well I played a few hours of GTA online,cops and robbers lol. Then Ace Combat, hardly no one plays that anymore.

Rest of the afternoon was ME3 multi.

Prime113

Prime113

Crysis 3 MP beta.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Dawn of War: Winter Assault.

Lie

Lie

Folklore

The voice acting is terrible so far but there's something enchanting about the story.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Been playing The Old Republic for two days now and I can say that I love this game. I don't play very many MMOs so I can't compare it to others but as far as being just a game it is very successful. I'm kinda glad it got such a bad reception so that I can play it for free.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Just picked up Dark Souls.

This should be an interesting experience.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Primal Carnage until Dead Space 3 releases in a couple of weeks.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I played some single player survivor in AvP2010.

I still am a slayer of many Praetorian hordes.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 30, 2013, 10:56:45 PM
Been playing The Old Republic for two days now and I can say that I love this game. I don't play very many MMOs so I can't compare it to others but as far as being just a game it is very successful. I'm kinda glad it got such a bad reception so that I can play it for free.

probably not on any server im on but it is a great game. best MMO ive played and I still play it now and then. Just waiting for the new expansion to come out,my Twi'lek Sith assassin is thirsty lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed