Currently Playing (Read 963,442 times)

Terx2

Terx2

Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion.

I love making my own spells ;D

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 17, 2012, 10:43:53 PM
PS4 is gonna wait god knows how many years for me.
Are you getting the new Xbox instead?  :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 18, 2012, 05:38:37 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 17, 2012, 10:43:53 PM
PS4 is gonna wait god knows how many years for me.
Are you getting the new Xbox instead?  :)

Seeing as how my brother is going to get it anyway, yeah, more than likely the next X-Box will be the first next gen-console I'll get.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dishonored

Not really sure this game is for me. It's harder to be a stealthy ninja assassin than it looks. Probably wont bother to finish it.

I got a glitch where I poisoned a guy and then I got killed and had to load an auto save but the game f**ked up so when the two guys came out of the room they started running away as if they knew I was there even when I was hidden, so I had to run through the building, kill some guys, then assassinate the target.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Actually to me it's fairly easy to be stealthy and I'm playing on very hard...

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Dec 18, 2012, 04:19:33 PM
Actually to me it's fairly easy to be stealthy and I'm playing on very hard...

Well fak u gooby D:<

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Oh, cheap hit boxes how I've missed you.

f**ken Plesioth. :'(

Resident Evil 6 No Hope Left mode...

Spoiler
f**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcomf**kucapcom
[close]

Space Invader

Space Invader

Just started Painkiller: Hell & Damnation.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Replaying BioShock.

Goddamn, I love this game.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 17, 2012, 10:39:54 AM
Whats the point of buying either 360 or PS3 in the end of the current gen? The new consoles will hit the market by the end of '13 or in early '14. There's no point of buying any of the current gen consoles anymore, imo.

Because if youve never had one you will be able to play all the games you never had the chance to for relatively cheap. On PS3 for example you could play some amazing exclusives like Heavy Rain, Uncharted Trilogy, MGS4, Killzone, God Of War and the upcoming The Last Of Us. Not so familiar with Xbox Exclusives but theres the likes of Gears Of War for a start.

Nothings gonna guaranteed that the next consoles will be backwards compatible. My PS3 isnt compatible with PS2 games for example.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I thought the games are damn cheap already :o Heavy Rain is like for 10-15 bucks, The first two Uncharted games are near that too. I got my Uncharted 1 copy for 5$.

Keg

Keg

Thats my point, they are cheap. So if you've never played them before then at the end of the systems lifespan is the best time to do it because it wont cost you nearly half as much as it did for people buying them on release.

Saying that ive always said I was going to get an Xbox 360 to play the Gears trilogy and Mass Effect (didnt want to play them unless I'd played the first game and ive only got a laptop).

Now that ive got Mass Effect on PS3 im not that fussed about buying a 360 just for Gears so I don't think I will. If the next Xbox is backwards compatible I could always play them on that in a few years.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Omfg, I need to get Mirror's Edge as well!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm currently getting my ass kicked by Vortigaunts in the original Half Life.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Afraid Of Monsters

Oh my god I'm so uncomfortable, but I'm still playing.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed