Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,548 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Made a new character an Oblivion which I like to call my jackass character. Since all I'm doing is f**king around, killing guards, pickpocketing people, and just making peoples lives more miserable in general all for my entertainment. ;D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: King Rathalos on Aug 27, 2011, 06:55:15 PM
Made a new character an Oblivion which I like to call my jackass character. Since all I'm doing is f**king around, killing guards, pickpocketing people, and just making peoples lives more miserable in general all for my entertainment. ;D

Yes. I might do another one of those again.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Gears of War 2
Halo: Reach
Dawn of War: Soulstorm

Lord Mephisto

Lord Mephisto

Been playing Catherine and Fallout: New Vegas recently. Love the story in Catherine so far, but my god are those puzzles difficult. Can barely play it without getting a migraine. As for New Vegas, I've been running around doing random quests. Haven't actually gotten to Vegas yet, and I don't see myself going there anytime soon.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

After finishing Call Of Pripyat, I've started playing Shadow Of Chernobyl (with the SoC: Complete mod).

Not as good as CoP, but still fun so far.  May have to try Clear Sky as well.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Mass Effect
Halo: Reach
F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point
Crysis

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 28, 2011, 06:52:40 PM
Mass Effect

Gotten to Virmire yet?

Snowdog

Snowdog

This weekend i thought giving Borderlands a shot (because of the weekend deal on Steam  :laugh:) And i really really like it  8) Also have to play Gears of War 1 & 2 again soon because of Gears of War 3  ::)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Beat Gears 2 on insane with one of my good friends.

went back to RF: Armageddon because of the DLC, got hooked again and did a bunch of infestation, and i'm now only 3 pretty easy trophies from my second ever platinum.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 28, 2011, 06:59:18 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 28, 2011, 06:52:40 PM
Mass Effect

Gotten to Virmire yet?

Nope, not quite. Why, significant part?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Oh, you'll see. :)

Keg

Keg

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Just starting it. So excited.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Also on deus ex.

It's great.

i had to cancel my pre-order due to wanting to save money, i will get it when it drops in price a bit though, probably around christmas.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed