Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,098 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Been playing Ocarina of time
It's the first thing I do when I get up and the last thing I do when I got to bed.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Saints Row 2
Halo Wars
Quake

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 07, 2011, 07:37:27 PM
Halo Wars

We should play some time :)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 07, 2011, 07:38:24 PM
Halo Wars

I'd love to. What's your tag, cause I'm not sure I have you on my friends list.

{btw..your name finally clicked in my head. Don't know how I didn't see it earlier XD}

Mr. Yutani

Mr. Yutani

I am currently playing Uncharted 3!

Huol

Huol

Sims 3.

Cant... stop...

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

lolwut

Huol

Huol

It isn't his.
And he totally knows.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 07, 2011, 07:49:52 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 07, 2011, 07:38:24 PM
Halo Wars

I'd love to. What's your tag, cause I'm not sure I have you on my friends list.

{btw..your name finally clicked in my head. Don't know how I didn't see it earlier XD}

You mean Nightmare Asylum? Yeah, its a reference to the comic/novel :)

And I'm pretty sure you're on my friendlist. My gamertag is bstnsx704

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Huol on Jul 08, 2011, 02:48:42 AM

It isn't his.
And he totally knows.

Tune in next time on As the World Turns...

Terx2

Terx2

Predators on my ipod Touch (It's a great game especially for a movie game)

just spent 3 hours last night trying to do 5 rounds in mad moxxi DLC for Borderlands, i managed to get as far as Round 5: Wave 4 (there's only 5 waves per round) and died! >:( it takes you back to the beginning of Round 4, i got to Round 5 wave 3 and died again! and i didn't have time to get to the end again!! so i had to quite and lose my progres :rageface:

Ghostface

Ghostface

Mass Effect. Benezia, go f$%k yourself.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jul 08, 2011, 09:34:39 AM
just spent 3 hours last night trying to do 5 rounds in mad moxxi DLC for Borderlands, i managed to get as far as Round 5: Wave 4 (there's only 5 waves per round) and died! >:( it takes you back to the beginning of Round 4, i got to Round 5 wave 3 and died again! and i didn't have time to get to the end again!! so i had to quite and lose my progres :rageface:

Ive been on late shifts otherwise I woulda jumped in with you. The Mad Moxxi DLC sounds like the perfect place for co-op.

yeah it is, because you can revive in co-op, if you die on your own, the best you can hope for is there beaing an easy to kill enemy near to you to get second wind also when you play, make sure you have as much inventory space as possible, because after each round some weapons (normally 2 or 3) spawn in the middle of the arena (i had forgotten this when i started playing last night, and only had room for about 5 things)

i was meaning to ask, what is your loadout in borderlands? sheild mod fave weapons etc? also what class did you play as?
i played as soldier, and have a 420 sheild with pretty fast recharge and slow healing ability, i have a couple of mods that i switch between, one is +2 healing, one gives 17% extra exp, and one replenishes ammo, my fave gun is a x4 fire smg, i have a x4 lighting repeater for taking down sheilds and  some pretty good assault rifles too (i recently picked up a x4 explosive smg which i think i might like)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed