Forum Loading

Started by SiL, Jun 21, 2007, 10:38:14 AM

Author
Forum Loading (Read 7,993 times)

SiL

SiL

Every time I leave AvPGalaxy, if I want to visit the Forum I have to refresh the page roughly two dozen times - I shit you not - before it loads. Sometimes it loads a blank page, others it tells me there was an error in a file called security.php, line 272 or something like that.

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

I got the blank page a few times aswell, never the error. I have to click on back then try to acces the page again in order for it to work.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Happens to me occasionally, but not enough that it becomes bothersome.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Its happened a couple of times, just the page goes blank, or it says that The Connection Was Reset.  But it is rare for me.

Darkness

Darkness

I noticed a month or so ago. I started getting occasional timeouts. I have to go back to the previous page or refresh to go where I was going. It hasn't been as bad for me as you have experienced.

I haven't being getting any errors in security.php either.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Nope, no errors in security.php for me either.

Predboy

Predboy

It gets annoying for me too, because it happens almost all the time. All i can say is it always happens atleast once everytime I come here.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I never have it.

fluxcap

fluxcap

It happens to me but quite infrequently.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Seems to just be SiL that happens to.

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Honestly I haven't had any problems myself. I think I can recall once that I got a blank page. That's it.

SiL

SiL

Database Error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
File: /home/content/D/a/r/DarknessRules/html/forum/Sources/Security.php
Line: 272

That's what I keep getting.

Darkness

Darkness

I don't get it. I don't get why I can't seem to get this error you're getting. What pages do you get it on?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've had that once or twice at college.  :-\

Predboy

Predboy

I dont know whats going on with my computer but I'm starting to get something similar to that now. And I had to refresh the page, only god knows how many times before I was able to get here again. It might be my computer or somthing got screwed up, hopefully it wont happen again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed