NEW TRAILER!!! (link inside)

Started by Prime113, Jan 27, 2012, 05:02:55 PM

Author
NEW TRAILER!!! (link inside) (Read 35,922 times)

r888

r888

Something tells me that queen alien is going to be one strong bitch to kill
I hope we get a awesome boss battle

predxeno

predxeno

Something tells me that the Queen Alien isn't even the final boss.

r888

r888

Quote from: predxeno on Jan 29, 2012, 11:43:29 PM
Something tells me that the Queen Alien isn't even the final boss.

I wonder what is the final boss
It better be not a human because that just sucks
Im not fighting bishop again

predxeno

predxeno

I think it'll most likely be a new breed of Alien we have never seen before like the Crusher or maybe the Jockey Alien.

The Runner

The Runner

If it is the Jockey Alien god forbid if they use the Infestation design. *vomits*

locusta

locusta

Final boss will be a Über-Queen inside a Super-Power loader. Plus laser beams out of her mouth.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

PrometheusFire

PrometheusFire

Quote from: The Runner on Jan 30, 2012, 01:35:56 AM
If it is the Jockey Alien god forbid if they use the Infestation design. *vomits*

Lolz:)

Maybe the superqueen from the end of infestation???

Light

Light

Quote from: heady89 on Jan 29, 2012, 10:17:36 AM
Quote from: Light on Jan 28, 2012, 02:44:05 PM
They are just so lazy, they need a vacation again, as it seems...   :'(

Lazy?
Working as a programmer can be a slave job, lazy my ass thats the last thing they are.
Maybe the publisher is lazy, you wouldn't last a week as a regular employee at the floor.

Are you really dumb enough to belive that they worked on the same game for 7 years...
non-stop?

Get real!!!

I know how it works (since I worked as a programmer), I feel free to say that they are just lazy, without any ambition or passion for this game...

dave1978

dave1978

I cant believe they are announcing a delay to the game at the same time as they release a waste of time pre-rendered trailer that shows no gameplay.  I think they need to prioritise their operations and concentrate on the game and not pointless trailer.

ikarop

ikarop

Trailer in HD (231 MB): Link

HD Screencaps:
Spoiler

[close]

Viscus

Viscus

Someone may want to change the release date on this forum too. As it still says spring.
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/games/aliens-colonial-marines-sega/

williammcnasty#awesome92

williammcnasty#awesome92

Quote from: dave1978 on Jan 30, 2012, 11:37:21 AM
I cant believe they are announcing a delay to the game at the same time as they release a waste of time pre-rendered trailer that shows no gameplay.  I think they need to prioritise their operations and concentrate on the game and not pointless trailer.

i think this trailer was the the delay
this trailer isnt something they just felt like doing, 300,000 later "oh were gonna delay the game again cause we didnt think a almost life like cg trailer was gonna cost that much"

newbeing

newbeing

CGI trailers cost a lot of money actually. It would have been cheaper to put together a gameplay trailer, but they probably wanted to invest in something that looks a little sharper and has more impact.

Also if they're response for the delay was that the game design was still in iteration it would be pointless to show gameplay features as they are still in the process of being added or refined. Gameplay you see now could be completely different or gone in the next few months.

I just don't think the gameplay is ready to show yet.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: newbeing on Jan 30, 2012, 06:35:15 PM
CGI trailers cost a lot of money actually. It would have been cheaper to put together a gameplay trailer, but they probably wanted to invest in something that looks a little sharper and has more impact.

Or in the demo trailer they just showed us everything they can offer  <.<

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed