Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Started by Shasvre, Apr 20, 2011, 05:16:05 PM

Author
Thor: The Dark World (2013) (Read 196,906 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

QuoteMarvel's "Thor: The Dark World" continues the big-screen adventures of Thor, the Mighty Avenger, as he battles to save Earth and all the Nine Realms from a shadowy enemy that predates the universe itself. In the aftermath of Marvel's "Thor" and "Marvel's The Avengers," Thor fights to restore order across the cosmos...but an ancient race led by the vengeful Malekith returns to plunge the universe back into darkness. Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save us all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j41qNcjDoc8#ws

Release Date

November 8, 2013

Crew

Director

Alan Taylor

Writers

Don Payne
Robert Rodat

Cast

Chris Hemsworth - Thor

Tom Hiddleston - Loki

Anthony Hopkins - Odin

Rene Russo - Frigga

Christopher Eccleston - Malekith

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje - Algrim/Kurse

Natalie Portman - Jane Foster

Stellan SkarsgÄrd - Erik Selvig

Kat Dennings - Darcy

Idris Elba - Heimdall

Jaimie Alexander - Sif

Ray Stevenson - Volstagg

Zachary Levi - Fandral

Tadanobu Asano - Hogun

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Like I mentioned before, the thing I look forward to the most in thor 2, Cap 2, and M3 is seeing how these heroes will be handled post-Avengers.

Aeus

Aeus

I want to see Ragnarok and then Asgard coming to Earth.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Can't they wait until movie 1 comes out before prematurely ejaculating a sequel? Jesus...

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Already? And if it bombs?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

No way in hell that this movie will bomb. With the great reviews that it's getting, and the large amount of marketing that this movie will likely be a Box Office hit.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

I'll have to take your word on that.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

There is obviously no guarantee that Thor will do great, but so far it really looks like it will. Plus, when the reviews are saying that it is better than Iron man, well, that's saying something.

Plus, if Thor doesn't live up to Marvel's standards, they could always cancel this. So I really don't see this info as being "premature". If anything, its helping to hype up the first one even more.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

I'm betting on Thor pulling off "an Iron Man" and being a hit.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Aeus on Apr 20, 2011, 05:27:41 PM
I want to see Ragnarok and then Asgard coming to Earth.

I agree, although Ragnarok feels a bit to early for the second movie.

I would love to see Thor in a more cosmic movie as well.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

BRB will be great for a second movie, I could see him getting his own movie if he becomes more popular.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I would pay good money to see that scene. ;D

Edit: Having seen the movie, here's some stuff I would like to see in the sequel.

Loki using more magic. That was something I missed in the first one. I would also like to see some of those secret passages into Asgard he was talking about.

More development for Sif and The Warriors Three.

Longer fight between Thor and the main villain.

Less blurry action scenes.

------------------
------------------

Branagh comments on the sequel.

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=36073

"It's is kind of news to me," Branagh said. "Here's what I would say to that: It's that I'm thrilled they're that confident. I shall wait for the audience to tell us whether there should be a second one, and then if that's a nice conversation to be had between all of us, that'd be thrilling. But I've got too much Irish superstitious blood in me to assume that Thor 2 will happen. But if Marvel says so, then I guess it must be true."

any idea for Thor 2 people?

i think for villains, Loki, if he's still around after the Avengers, the Enchantress, have Loki create the wrecking Crew, or have them created by accident, as sort of henchmen, and Fafnir as the main thing for Thor to Fight.

i'd quite like for them to have Thor send his hammer to earth, and have whoever is worthy lift it, and become Thor, which should be Donald Blake, but due to how they explained it in the first movie, they can't really have Donald Blake by played by the same actor as Thor, and you can't really have Thor not be the same actor.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Oh for gods sake its only been out 1week!!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Hubbs on May 03, 2011, 02:32:22 PM
Oh for gods sake its only been out 1week!!

So what?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed