AvPR Rated 15 in UK

Started by Darkness, Dec 04, 2007, 07:00:27 PM

Author
AvPR Rated 15 in UK (Read 37,218 times)

SiL

SiL

CGI gore has much less impact than practical gore. They do take that stuff into consideration.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

this is shit news, I have always wanted to watch an alien and predator film in the cinemas that was an 18 and now that I have past that age they turn it into a 15, stupid BBFC, oh great, that means there will be kids seeing this and more annoying kiddie fans  >:(

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Dec 04, 2007, 09:13:56 PM
this is shit news, I have always wanted to watch an alien and predator film in the cinemas that was an 18 and now that I have past that age they turn it into a 15, stupid BBFC, oh great, that means there will be kids seeing this and more annoying kiddie fans  >:(

This is what the whole concept is geared towards.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

i think aliens would make a 15 now if it was made now.

WisePredator

WisePredator

"And on the sixth day FOX made the AVP franchise 15." - The Bible: According to 20th Century Fox

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Dec 04, 2007, 09:15:01 PM

This is what the whole concept is geared towards.

But for once it isn't FOX, its the weird people at BBFC, what do you have to do to make a film 18s these days, kill a man on screen, film a real rape, what? its annoying, if I were Colin I would be so pissed off.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

And hers a fact there is more violence in Jurassic park than Alien.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: shakermakerman on Dec 04, 2007, 09:21:10 PM
Yeah you're right, but even more in JP:TLW.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: WisePredator on Dec 04, 2007, 09:24:14 PM

yeah i could not believe it when i saw that bloke get eaten by the T rexs how they got away with that i dont know .

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: shakermakerman on Dec 04, 2007, 09:26:34 PM

yeah i could not believe it when i saw that bloke get eaten by the T rexs how they got away with that i dont know .

Spielberg's magic words, he just used the Jedi mind trick on the film age certificate people.

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

What? Brett's death is much more bloody than the hole Jurassic Park.

Anywas the rating is 15? I find it strange. That means Colin there will be no child burst, nasty gory human deaths and other brutal stuffs...like the pregnant woman's death?  ??? Im worried and i think im not the only one.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: csutkakoma on Dec 04, 2007, 09:39:05 PM

Anywas the rating is 15? I find it strange. That means Colin there will be no child burst, nasty gory human deaths and other brutal stuffs...like the pregnant woman's death?  ??? Im worried and i think im not the only one.

We will see that, nothing as been cut from the movie, no changes, its the same cut all over, its just the BBFC wants more gore to be 18

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Dec 04, 2007, 09:28:42 PM
Quote from: shakermakerman on Dec 04, 2007, 09:26:34 PM

Spielberg's magic words, he just used the Jedi mind trick on the film age certificate people.
GL uses Jedi mind tricks.

Spielberg threatens to kill the film age certificate people with his truck when they drive home.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: csutkakoma on Dec 04, 2007, 09:39:05 PM

yup

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 04, 2007, 05:46:02 PM
The BBFC added it to their site yesterday:

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9646/00ep3.jpg

I'm pissed off to be honest. I was sure it would be an 18. Instead it has the same certifcate as AvP.  >:(

I'm pleased and pissed off at the same time. Cos now, I'll be able to see it, but it won't be as gory as in other countries, or is it the same?

Quote from: WisePredator on Dec 04, 2007, 06:21:40 PM
No it wasn't, 15 all the way.

f**k yeah! I'm allowed to see it, January 18th will be the happiest day of my life!

Oh yeah, and 300 was "gory" and it still got a 15, so was Doom, and both had nudity!

Doom had nudity in it? Which part?  ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed