Unreleased Aliens DS game

Started by Mr. Weyland, May 26, 2009, 06:45:12 PM

Author
Unreleased Aliens DS game (Read 10,561 times)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Not sure this has been posted yet but, damn, it looks good. Colonial marines for DS but the publisher will not release it because of money issues.

link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1prV-nk8XsU

News link: http://www.destructoid.com/aliens-colonial-marines-canceled-for-ds--133527.phtml#ext

It looks very interesting, it also has a space jockey breed of alien.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

The song in the video was the highlight for me XD

Darkness

Darkness

Yikes, I wonder why they never announced it. What's the alien creature fighting in front of the space jockey? And the alien creature after that? Looks a bit like a rhino.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I agree, maybe a hint to the Kenner figures ??? I wish this was released, I need a new game on my DS, I haven't touched that thing in ages. ;D

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Darkness on May 26, 2009, 07:04:01 PM
Yikes, I wonder why they never announced it. What's the alien creature fighting in front of the space jockey? And the alien creature after that? Looks a bit like a rhino.

I think the alien that's in front of the Space Jockey is the alien that came from it, no idea what that bulky alien is though, still interesting, we should find out more news, get Hicks to do his magic and contact SEGA.

That Yellow Alien

Looked like a nice little side scroller.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 26, 2009, 07:09:14 PM
I agree, maybe a hint to the Kenner figures ??? I wish this was released, I need a new game on my DS, I haven't touched that thing in ages. ;D

Heh, yeah, I sold my DS last year so I wouldn't have been able to play it.

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 26, 2009, 07:09:32 PM
I think the alien that's in front of the Space Jockey is the alien that came from it, no idea what that bulky alien is though, still interesting, we should find out more news, get Hicks to do his magic and contact SEGA.

Yeah, I saw the long trunk on the alien. Wasn't sure if it was related to the space jockey.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

It is interesting though that there was no announcement about this, it looks like a good console arcade download thing, I'd like to play it, to bad I don't have a DS  :-\

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

That actually looked like a fun game. I would not mind playing that. Maybe SEGA and GBX can release that as an Arcade game on X360, and PS3.

XenoVC

XenoVC

So this existed completly under the radar?

Shame,it looked badass,a return to the 90's arcade style.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Looked a bit like the 'Castlevania' DS games. Which is not a bad thing.

Too bad this isn't coming out...

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

"They mostly come at night....MOSTLY..."
Great song in the video, seriously. This game looks really fun, it would suck if they cancelled it. I might get a DS just for this.

chupacabras acheronsis

the alien humping looked funy and canon.

Saberous

Saberous

:-[wow that sadness me that yet another aliens game has been canceled.  Am so use to it that am really not getting my hopes up for any aliens or predator and avp titles cause they hype these games up then cancel or place them on hold then cancel

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 27, 2009, 12:22:48 AM
the alien humping looked funy and canon.

When I first saw the video, I was like, WTF ARE THOSE ALIENS DOING. It was long before I realized they were prostitutes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed