BioShock, and I'm stuck in Fontaine's Fisheries :-\

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 01, 2010, 07:42:13 PM
BioShock, and I'm stuck in Fontaine's Fisheries :-\
Big Daddy?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No, I'm just...stuck. Could be because I haven't played in literally, a year this day (date of the last save :P)

I unfroze all the doors in that open area where you're supposed to fight Peaches, but when I go over and hack the security camera, the game freezes for some reason.

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 01, 2010, 09:30:02 PM
No, I'm just...stuck. Could be because I haven't played in literally, a year this day (date of the last save :P)

I unfroze all the doors in that open area where you're supposed to fight Peaches, but when I go over and hack the security camera, the game freezes for some reason.
Oooh...

predzero

predzero

i am playing GTA SA , predator CJ ,I'm gonna get AVPR the game and resident evils

specter

specter

San Andreas and Mass Effect 2

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: specter on Feb 01, 2010, 10:24:16 PM
San Andreas and Mass Effect 2
I have San Andreas, but I never opened it.  :-[

specter

specter

Its a fun game, I enjoy it more than GTA IV.

Its not as serious and has more to do (IMO)

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: specter on Feb 01, 2010, 10:30:00 PM
Its a fun game, I enjoy it more than GTA IV.

Its not as serious and has more to do (IMO)
I'm more of a GTA III guy.

specter

specter

I stilll have that, recently got the PC version as well. Still a fun game.

Razz

Razz

I'm going old school this week and play RE2+RE3 on my PS3, i'm awaiting the horrible jaggy blockey mess on my HD set but it'll be worth it for the Nostalgia factor alone. :)

Haggar

Haggar

Quote from: predalien27 on Jan 30, 2010, 04:27:45 AM
Quote from: Haggar on Jan 30, 2010, 04:15:10 AM
Just completed CoD:WoW on Hardened.  Some great moments, (Kiefer Sutherland and Oldman were very entertaining) but it falls well short of the two Modern Warfare behemoths.  I also found the campaign to be somewhat excruciating at times, with repeated sudden deaths from grenades and other mystery tools of destruction proving to be unbelievably annoying.  Moved onto Arkham Asylum now, this is more like it. :D
Arkham Asylum showed me how much of a Batman fan-kiddy I used to be.  Now I'm renting the Animated Series from Netflix and it is full of a LOT of nostalgia and very happy memories. Batman: Arkham Asylum was great.  :P

It's such a fun game, never really gets frustrating or boring.  Finding the Batcave under the island was a great moment.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

I am Currently playing Halo 3 (Mp Only) And Firefight on ODST, Also Battlefield BC2 demo. I Hardly Play Cod MW2 now.

But Mass Effect 2 Is it worth buying? bearing in mind I have never play the first one.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

currently playing..... nothing..
waiting for the avp demo 2moro...

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: Corporal Lewis Hicks on Feb 03, 2010, 12:01:02 PM
I am Currently playing Halo 3 (Mp Only) And Firefight on ODST, Also Battlefield BC2 demo. I Hardly Play Cod MW2 now.

But Mass Effect 2 Is it worth buying? bearing in mind I have never play the first one.

Ive never played the first ME either and I found the 2nd one to be pretty cool, really deep and combat was solid.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed