Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,403 times)

MU-TH-UR 6000

MU-TH-UR 6000

Finally playing the most recent Prey, since I didn't really like the demo but a friend of mine which has a similar taste in games, felt the same but got the game anyways and told me it was amazing. And my goodness if it isn't great. I'm already hooked by the overwhelming possibilities in gameplay and how fun it is to try everything. Plus, Talos I really is a marvel of environmental storytelling so far. Can't wait to play more of this and then replay everything, doing things differently.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Resident Evil 7

Better late than never, I suppose.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

About 4/5 of the way through the first Prototype (enhanced Xbox One edition). Holy goddamn I don't think I've ever played an open world game that actively encouraged you slaughtering the general populace as much as this one does. Like yeah you can be a mass murdering psychopath in other sandbox games like GTAV and whatever, but Prototype gives you the tools and the opportunities to butcher innocent people in ways that make me feel like a war criminal.

Still a fun game, mind you.

Darkness

Darkness

Mafia 3. Free on PS Plus.

It really has grown on me. Not as good as the previous one but if you like GTA, you'll like this.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Being eternally frustrated by Pokemon Duel.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Darkness on Sep 02, 2018, 09:56:49 AMMafia 3. Free on PS Plus.

Ooh, thanks for the heads up on that, I'll have to get it.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Hunter: The Reckoning

Running through it with my brother. A bit repetitive but we're enjoying ourselves.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Started up Mass Effect Andromeda again over the weekend.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I never really heard much about that after it came out. How does it rate alongside the first three?

The Old One

The Old One

It was made by a different team than the first three.

I won't go into much detail but it wasn't successful.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 04, 2018, 03:05:30 PM
I never really heard much about that after it came out. How does it rate alongside the first three?

You missed all the controversy and memes about it? Let's say it's considered the worst in the series.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I honestly was never bothered with any of the "problems" people had with it when it first came out, and since then most of those issues have been fixed by the looks of it.
It's a lot different than the original trilogy, both game play wise and tonally. There's more of an exploration feel to it as opposed to the looming threat/unraveling the mystery feel that the others did. I'd say it has the most in common with ME1.

Some of the NPC's are on par with the originals (Drak is probably my favorite) while other's can seem a little stale (Cora is a little bland). Unfortunatley the pilots of your ship have nothing on Joker and EDI.

I don't think it deserves to be called "the worst" of the series just because it had issues at launch. It's not a terrible game and it's a real shame any chances of a sequel are currently on hold.

The Old One

The Old One

Chances of a sequel on hold? No they're dead.

If Anthem is a success Bioware will become the Anthem studio, if it fails Bioware will too.
Liquidation incoming, and not in terms of Mass Effect's Reaper lore.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

What about Dragon Age 4?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Samhain13 on Sep 04, 2018, 09:24:27 PMYou missed all the controversy and memes about it?

Honestly, yeah. Last I heard its release was imminent, then I don't think I heard another thing about it (which in itself is usually a bad sign).

Although I feel I should point out there was no end of controversy about the third game, and I absolutely loved that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed