Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,972 times)

Vow

Vow

Played a bit of Dishonored 2 demo. Not much has changed about the game, at least on the surface, but holy f**k, the performance takes a dive when you start the Karnaca mission. I honestly have no idea why they messed up the PC port so much. How did they think this was acceptable for release?

Kimo

Kimo

Witcher 3 game of the year edition. Picked it up for £20 new a few months ago at my local game store when it was on offer. Dam this game is massive. Awsome game as well.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-
Diablo II
Diablo III

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Played a few games against the computer in Worms World Party on the PS1. Cheating bitch always has perfect aim.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 21, 2017, 12:43:05 AMCheating bitch always has perfect aim.

I know, right? Also...

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 21, 2017, 12:43:05 AMCheating bitch...

The Thing reference? :laugh:

Scorpio

Scorpio

GTA 5 (Xbox One)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Alien: Isolation

Giving this another go. I forgot there was a Grant Morrison look/soundallike in this. :laugh:

Randomizer

Randomizer

A couple of hours into Dead Space 2 and despite the noticeable change in tone it's great. I think it's a great middle ground between the horror and action aspects - things like the Tormentor for example, which had me stunned at what was going on.

(If you plan on playing Dead Space soon and haven't been spoiled yet then I recommend you don't look that up - it's a great surprise.  :) )

No big fan of the series but most of the changes so far have been for the better. Faster player speed, less-clunkier menu, a load of new weapons'n'suits and a general easy flow on combat.

On the downside the Ripper has been seemingly nerfed as f**k and there's a "limited number of activation" type of ordeal along with an EA account which thankfully doesn't require Origin and can be done in-game - which grants you enough goodies to be worth it although it can be skipped entirely I think.

Overall it's mostly better than the original.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Alien Isolation

"Finding you is a waste of company resources." I was not expecting to laugh out loud while sneaking around some Joes, but one went ans said that and I lost it. :laugh: I stopped right as I was entering the medical tower... which I remember being absolute hell the last time I attempted the game. Of course, I had to deal with commenters in my YouTube stream alternating between telling me to move faster and slow down every fifteen seconds that time. :laugh:

Rankles75

Rankles75

Walking Dead Season 3-PS4

Just finished Episode 4 of 5, last one comes out later this month. Enjoying it so far, though it lacks a compelling villain like Carver in S2, or the emotional heft of S1 and S2...

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Alien: Isolation

Finished the medical tower, with surprisingly few problems. I just finished up the cool flashback level and stopped when I got to the Sys-whatever level. This f**king overly technical names... :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The med centre took me forever first time around. Mostly because I bottled playing for a week or so :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It helps that I now know that the Alien can't see you if you're half hidden behind a box/bed/whatever.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 22, 2017, 12:48:23 PM
It helps that I now know that the Alien can't see you if you're half hidden behind a box/bed/whatever.

Depending on the skill level, beds/desks etc. aren't necessarily perfect solutions. You can still be spotted, or raise the aggravation level, if you're hiding in a brightly lit area or make too much noise getting there. Also, doing the same thing too often can trigger new alien behaviours.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed