Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,839 times)

Keg

Keg

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 17, 2015, 10:20:54 PM
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Making it pretty far into the game. Christ, that river section is still goddamn annoying. And I don't like how it seems as though every puzzle or clue is just a red herring at this point. It feels like the game is just killing time.

Haha I enjoyed the change of pace for the jet ski bits and they were thankfully short but yeah that bit where you have to go upriver against a strong current and theyre throwing explosive barrels down waterfalls..... >:(

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Left 4 Dead 2

So many mods..so many mods

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Heroes of the Storm

Keg

Keg

King Kong on Gamecube. Watched the film the other day and remembered the game being pretty good so I dug it out. Its better than I remembered actually. Definately one of the better film to game adaptations out there. In fact I remember playing the game before I saw the film and when I finally saw it I was a little bit disappointed because I'd been spoiled with some great sequences I presumed must have been some of the films bigger set pieces but most of them weren't in the film. In the film the humans never see or encounter the V Rex but in the game there are several encounters and some of them are brilliant. A sequence on some rafts going down rapids whilst being flanked on the river banks by two V Rexes doesnt happen at all in the film and it was my favourite part of the game.

Really glad I gave this another go.

Darkness

Darkness

Ori and The Blind Forest - 9.5/10

I urge everybody to go play this neat little platformer. It's for X-Box and Windows. I thought Rayman was stunning but this blows it out of the water. And you have such amazing upgradeable abilities. It's an absolute joy to play. There is a couple of difficulty spikes with the escape sequences - similar to the Rayman speed runs where if you make a single mistake, you start it from scratch. But I think this might be the best platformer I've played in a long time.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/261570/

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm

Sabby

Sabby

Procedural physics can be hilarious sometimes. I finished someone off in Arkham with a straight jab to the stomach, but the fist connected a bit lower. Right in the dick. After that, the game just tells the ragdoll to hold the effected area and not to go limp for a few seconds. So he goes flying across the room, lands on his feet and his ragdoll dances around holding its balls for a few seconds before flopping onto its side and curling up in the fetal position.

And to think, it wasn't so long ago we had the very first dick shot animation in Goldeneye 64. We've come a long way.

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

GTA IV. Love it, but now every time I try to do a Michael mission the game shuts down.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Doom 3 with Vertigo's own mod.

Vertigo

Vertigo

*Plasma-ball-generating high-five*

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Shadow of the Colossus

Just wandering, killing giants, usual day.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Total War: SHOGUN 2

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY!!

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Madden 15. Game is literally like heroin. Addiction knows no bounds.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Jul 02, 2015, 07:53:22 PM
I've been telling myself I'll pick up the new Madded every year but I never do. I've preordered 16 so now I don't really have a choice.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jul 03, 2015, 12:14:13 AM
I've been telling myself I'll pick up the new Madded every year but I never do. I've preordered 16 so now I don't really have a choice.

Madden 15 was my first purchase. Bro, get ready to sink tons of time and your life into the game. Gets addicting. I've raged over so many losses. I love it, though. There is bugs and things that are broken, so

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Jul 03, 2015, 12:33:34 AM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jul 03, 2015, 12:14:13 AM

Madden 15 was my first purchase. Bro, get ready to sink tons of time and your life into the game. Gets addicting. I've raged over so many losses. I love it, though. There is bugs and things that are broken, so
I haven't bought a madden since Madden 12, but I've played every one at my buddy's house, since I used to play offense back in the day I can kill it on the O, it's when I'm playing defense that I just pick a variation of 2 man under and hope for the best. I actually can't wait to get back into it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed