Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,599 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I finished Tomb Raider last night with an 88% completion rating. I went back for more exploration and right now, I'm at 95%. So it's time for something new to distract me. I was debating between TF: Fall of Cybertron (picked it up and all the DLC from Steam for $21!), Arkham: Origins, and Bulletstorm (which I bought on sale at the same time as TR). I decided on Bulletstorm as it's been on my to-play list since 2011.

Sabby

Sabby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgQ7DmQrKAs#ws

A HD remastering of one of the greatest unheard of PC games ever, by the original creators, on Steam for 5 bucks, and yet I couldn't find a single English source for it on Youtube. Why aren't more people talking about this?!

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 29, 2014, 01:09:36 PMI was debating between TF: Fall of Cybertron

I really hope you get to FoC at some point. It's one of the better shooters of 2012, and it has one of the best last levels of any game I've ever played.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Oh I will. I was totally in love with WfC back in 2010 so I don't see why I wouldn't love FoC. I look forward to the multiplay more than anything else. That was my favourite part of WfC.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 29, 2014, 01:17:11 PM
Oh I will. I was totally in love with WfC back in 2010 so I don't see why I wouldn't love FoC. I look forward to the multiplay more than anything else. That was my favourite part of WfC.

I'm a singleplayer guy, and FoC is f**king fantastic. Every level throws in some new toy or gimmick, and they don't just get forgotten afterwards. It reminds me a lot of Half Life 2 with how well everything comes together. Then at the end, it's just "Hey, remember all those characters you played and all those game elements we taught you how to use for the past 10 hours? How about one exhilarating, adrenaline pumping final stretch where you use everything? Can you handle that?"

Astonishingly, the answer is yes. You can handle it. And it is amazing.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I just want to play as Grimlock and breathe fire at everything, lol.

Sabby

Sabby

And bite Insecticons :3 ...didn't know those were a thing. I'm a 90's kid, kind of missed the whole Transformers thing.

Now, if High Moon made a Power Rangers game, I'd be a very happy person.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Pick up the G1 TV series on DVD. You'll be glad you did and wonder how the f**k Michael Bay managed to screw it up so badly.

Sabby

Sabby

I'm a guy who prefers the reboot of He-Man over the original :P I probably would end up liking one of the many Transformers reboots over G1.

Now, Swat Kats. That is my Transformers. Unfortunately, my Ninja Turtles was Street Sharks...

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Halo 5 Guardians MP beta

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition

I moved out from the 1 house village to build my own starter house by the coast where I plan on also building a small dock area for boats, not far from the village. Between my starter home and the village is a wide river and so I began construction of a stone bridge. With the village that has one building and two villagers I plan on actually building my own village and with that increasing the villager population, and in turn more trading opportunities will open up.

I also found a dungeon with a spider spawner and rare loot including records, name tags, horse armour and the much needed saddle. I plan on using the spider spawner to make a spider farm for harvesting spider drops. With the saddle I've sold my transportation problem, I found a young white horse and I fed it wheat and apples to grow up, then I tamed him, put a saddle and iron horse armour on him (with golden and diamond armour available), and with the name tag I named him Hussar (not only does he get the name but he can never despawn).

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Demon's Souls

Beat the game last night. Ready for that NG+. May start a magician or faith build though.

Sabby

Sabby

As an avid scrub and hater of Dark Souls, I absolutely love Demons Souls.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Bulletstorm

I haven't had this much fun with a shooter since Borderlands 2.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Alien Isolation.

Crazy Rich returns to the story on hard this time while doing some achievement hunting on the side (completed Just Out of Reach, now working on Hide. Run. Survive). Also am collecting the I.D tags and Nostromo logs for those achievements (got the Nostromo log in mission 4, now I apparently wait until mission 16).

Beforehand I got Last Survivor at $3.99 and the Season Pass at $15. Finished Last Survivor and tried a bit of Trauma and Corporate Lockdown.

Sabby

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed