WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 11, 2014, 12:59:50 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 10, 2014, 12:52:38 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 09, 2014, 10:53:26 AM

GTA Pics.

Spoiler

[close]

I was always wondering - do you have a ranch irl? Your screens always feature a guy with cowboy hat or horse (I don't mean the MLP stuff), etc. Its ok ofc, nothing wrong in that, its your thing. I was just curious  :laugh:

No I don't have a ranch, but I do wear a black cowboy hat in real life, for years now. I like it, and other people can't imagine me without it, it suits me and it's become a part of my identity even. As for horses I could give you a long story that starts all the way back in my early childhood, but in a nutshell I like horses in general, typical favourite animal stuff, it ties with dogs. I didn't like the old MLP stuff or anything like that, still don't.  :laugh: It's the new show that started in 2010 I got into.
Ah ok man, cool  :)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

GTA: Online is more frustrating when you're poor.

Eva

Eva

My Diablo 3 Crusader raided a level with cute stuffed bears and flowers earlier today in one of the Rifts. Must be some kind of in-joke. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 13, 2014, 09:33:55 PM
GTA: Online is more frustrating when you're poor.

I tried joining your game earlier it but it was full. Then when I did finally get in you buggered off.   :laugh:

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Titanfall with Prime. Had some Vakarian in a few of our matches as well.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Played Diablo 3 after a long time, was gathering materials to get into the cow level :D still missing one

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Dragon Age 2. Why did they think it was a good idea to set it all in 1 city and a few linear places just outside it? The amount of recycled environments...
The rest o fit is good enough that I'm still enjoying it though.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Eva on Jul 14, 2014, 12:12:09 AM
My Diablo 3 Crusader raided a level with cute stuffed bears and flowers earlier today in one of the Rifts. Must be some kind of in-joke. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The what now? lol

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 14, 2014, 08:04:25 PM

The what now? lol

Well, all the Rift levels are based on some kind of enviroment from the game(I think there are some unique ones just for the Rifts) and the thing Eva experienced was based on Whimsyshire, the cow level I'm trying to get in :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

L.A. Noire

Vice desk is cleared. 8) I would have had a perfect score, if that last suspect wouldn't have been a bastard to interrogate.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 14, 2014, 08:04:25 PM

The what now? lol

It's basically Cow level from Diablo 2.You need a few items to enter it,like a mushroom etc.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Re-attempting Dark Souls for the first time in over two years.

uuurrr

WinterActual

WinterActual

STALKER: Lost Alpha. So far its very balanced, something that I wasn't expecting.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

finally got to the cow level in D3 :laugh:

QuoteGhost of the Cow King: We see you have brought the item. That is good. We are udderly pleased.
Me: Oh, gods. You're a cow? What was in that health potion I drank back there?
Ghost of the Cow King: And you are a stinking bag of flesh with no fur, Haha, touché! This is no time to be silly. The level of sparkling happiness and rainbows awaits you!
Me: You mean the cow level?
Ghost of the Cow King: No. There si no cow level. Now, moo--oh, uh, excuse me. Move along!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jul 14, 2014, 10:27:03 PM
Re-attempting Dark Souls for the first time in over two years.

uuurrr

Choose the Master Key as your gift. For the love of Thor, choose the key!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed