Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,570 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 11, 2013, 02:55:33 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Nov 11, 2013, 02:54:19 PM
Resident Evil 3

Hate f**king dying, going back to the menu, loading my game, and dying again to repeat the same process. Stupid bullshit that always pissed me off in the old games. :P

Don't forget the randomized puzzles. :P

f**k puzzles, bring the horror back, but keep those far as f**k away from the games as possible.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Replaying Arkham CIty since I lost my savegame. I went for Hard mode initially but it whooped my ass so off to Normal mode I went. Definitely more patient now lol

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 11, 2013, 03:24:47 PM
I went for Hard mode initially but it whooped my ass so off to Normal mode I went.
The problem with 99.99% of the games these days - normal is too easy, hard is too hard (broken) :\

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Skyrim.

Doing that vampire quest in Morthal.

Laelette the Vampire got pwned. She approached me to attack, I bashed her with my shield and as she was staggering I walked around behind her, then with one strike I drove a sword right through her back and out her chest (Kill Camera).

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Beyond: Two Souls

Got around to finishing this tonight. I quite enjoyed the overall experience, but the smaller, character driven chapters worked better than the bigger, grandiose ones.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: WinterActual on Nov 11, 2013, 04:34:29 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 11, 2013, 03:24:47 PM
I went for Hard mode initially but it whooped my ass so off to Normal mode I went.
The problem with 99.99% of the games these days - normal is too easy, hard is too hard (broken) :\

I hear you 100%. I wish someone would tell the idiots at Treyarch that.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Hearthstone

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Resident Evil 6

Leon's Campaign - Veteran

THESE ZOMBIES ARE TOUGH MOTHERf**kERS. I did spend my skill points on Unlimited Ammo for various weapons. c:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Skyrim

Decided to switch to the Skyforge Steel Sword for aesthetic reasons, but with my fortify smithing items, having 100 smithing and having smithing potions it is still very deadly even against dragon priests. It'd be cool to have a Steel or Iron type of sword with a golden handle or something, probably could of fitted in nicely with the Advanced Armours perk.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Persona 4 Golden

I can't stop playing it. 

Its become an addiction.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: KNIGHT on Nov 14, 2013, 01:04:27 AM
Persona 4 Golden

I can't stop playing it. 

Its become an addiction.

It's so good

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Resident Evil 6

Hell bent on getting all those Serpent Emblems.

I need them.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Rounding up the escaped Blackgate prisoners in Arkham Origins. This f**king happened when I interrogated one:

Spoiler

Prisoner: Jingle bells... hahaha... Batman smells... hahaha

Batman: No.

:laugh:

It's made even better by the Adam West bat suit I'm wearing.
[close]

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Carnivores HD

The speed the Ceratosaurus can run in is f**king ridiculous. Fun game. :P

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Skyrim

I'm legendary level Imperial Legion heavy armour in the Civil War of Skyrim and bravely defended and held the walls of Whiterun.

I've taken the Pale, The Rift, retook the Reach, and Winterhold was already in our hands due to the previous treaty.

Now I march of Windhelm itself, the final stronghold and capital of the Stormcloak Rebellion.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed