Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,686 times)

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 04, 2013, 02:05:49 PM
But then I become Arch-mage in the process, why was I not given the option to say "NO"?

Because the Psijic order are dicks thats why :P :laugh: Its just like how I wanted to be a werewolve in Skyrim but don't want to repeat the compainions quests over and over.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Finished Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver. Good game. So many f**king puzzles..so many..blocks..blocks..heheheee...eheheheheeeee..the blocks are all mine! MINE I SAY! GIVE THEM TO ME! MIIIIIIIIIIIINNNE!

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Skyrim

Yes, I'm back on feet stomping asses and telling dragons to f**k themselves. 8)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Red Dead Revolver

I forgot this still exsisted for PS2.

fry1236

fry1236

I just finished skyrim main quest for the 11th time (literally) but I still haven't got the achievements for it. Anyone else have/had that problem ? (xbox)

m41guy

m41guy

Finished Game of Thrones, got 43 out of 50 achievements on the first playthrough, the others except for 1 or 2 are all decision related.  Hoping to finish ACIII this weekend so next weekend I'll start Far Cry 3. 

How is Dishonored?  I'm looking to pick that up next.  Then I need to get into the Mass Effect series(nope, haven't played any of them yet lol). 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Amaterasu on Jan 04, 2013, 10:52:04 PM
Red Dead Revolver

I forgot this still exsisted for PS2.

I've been playing some Red Dead Redemption, myself. I'm glad I finally picked it up.

Effectz

Effectz

Doom 3 BFG edition,never played much of it as I would get lost and stuck somewhere so I'm playing it again.Am way further than I ever got,pretty freaky game,the bathroom mirror scene made me jump big time.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

AC3. Going to take a break from it and play some Walking Dead.

First Blood

First Blood

Been back and forth between Black Ops II multiplayer and single player. I am loving the single player right now. Although not much of a fan of those FOB 'defend the base' scenarios.

And I found out Michael Keaton is in this bitch. Awesome.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Okay, there seriously has to be a Black Ops 2 game night tonight before I'm sent back to college Monday. I will stay awake just for it.

First Blood

First Blood

I'd be down for it. But my mic is broke. As in 'I can hear you guys talking through my tv but not the actual mic'...

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 05, 2013, 02:30:19 AM
I just finished skyrim main quest for the 11th time (literally) but I still haven't got the achievements for it. Anyone else have/had that problem ? (xbox)
I play on xbox as well and haven't encountered this.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 05, 2013, 11:08:16 PM
I'd be down for it. But my mic is broke. As in 'I can hear you guys talking through my tv but not the actual mic'...

I'd like Sweeper and ShadowPred to get in on this too, some others too if they want, these are just two that I know have the game.

But I'm having dinner then hair cut/shower first.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Doom 3 and Hitman: Absolution. The new Hitman game makes me want to play Blood Money again. Loved that game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed