Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,721 times)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Left 4 Dead 2. I mean, who spawns a Tank in the safe house on Hard Rain?!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Origin is having a 70% off sale and I think I might grab Bulletstorm for $6. The demo was fun.

gvamp

gvamp

Splitting my time between Borderlands 2 and Assassin's Creed II both on the Xbox 360.

Borderlands 2 I'm playing with a friend AC2 I'm playing for solo.

Borderlands 2: Torgue's Campaign of Carnage

PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: AvatarIII on Nov 23, 2012, 09:15:21 AM
PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale.

How are you liking it?

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 23, 2012, 07:59:42 AM
Origin is having a 70% off sale and I think I might grab Bulletstorm for $6. The demo was fun.

Just pirate it.I wouldn't buy anything anymore off Origin.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCiageqMHJc

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Halo 4. Just about to unlock the War Master armor.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Starhawk

Pretty okay so far. I don't like how they went the Infamous route with the cut scenes. Doesn't work well with the western in space setting they have going on. Also the main villain's identity is such a tired, stupid f**kin' cliche that I had to facepalm. Haven't beaten it yet so maybe they'll fix the cliches {but I doubt it. I already see where it's going} Gameplay is pretty okay. I like how you can call down buildings from space. Combat is very basic. Not much I haven't done before in every other third-person shooter ever. {although there is no cover mechanic. I'm fine with that honestly.}

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Gallop Racer 2006 for PlayStation 2.

Not much I can say about this game, but I have played GR 2001 & GR 2004. I have a weekness for horse racing games on PS2, alll I can say is that I still have my saved game on my PS2 (thank God for memory cards). Anyway, was going strong in a race on a horse I had named 'Marshmallow Peep' and during all of the panic, yelling, and excitment that all 6 (five friends plus myself) of us made. I ended up loosing the race by a nose (I never knew my voice could go that high for a rather quiet person..) and the sounds of "Get the f**k outta' that spot", "Nooo, why?!", and "you just ruined this for me" was tossed around by my friends. What nice friends I have.  :laugh:

Fun game though, if you all are into stuff (Aka; The Sport of Kings).  :)

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Skyrim.

I finally decided 'f**k it, you're playing this damn game until you kill Alduin. SO get to it."

I pretty much have the first level memorized by this point...

EEV2650

EEV2650

Super Mario Bros. Wii

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Dear Esther

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: KNIGHT on Nov 24, 2012, 04:50:06 AM
Skyrim.

I finally decided 'f**k it, you're playing this damn game until you kill Alduin. SO get to it."

I pretty much have the first level memorized by this point...

That doesnt take very long to get too. The wealth of Skyrim is in the never ending supply of new quests.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Amaterasu on Nov 24, 2012, 08:49:08 AM
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix
Woah, great game mate! My fav racing game for the past generation. My current fav game is the next MC - Los Angeles. These games are soooo better than any NFS crap!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed