dale07

dale07

just playin resistance atm

Resurrection

Resurrection

Madden 08

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Crysis : Finished if for the 5th time, best FPS shooter ever made by human hands. Jesus the game needed about 4 gigs of memory to max it out :o

And if you play it for more than an hour your PC might explode, I have to give it a rest in between gaming lol.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Battlestations Midway. Blazing Angels 2 was cake.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I just beat BlackSite: Area 51 today and it wans't that great. I woun't be playing video games until Christmas.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I wanted to get that game but I read too many bad reviews about it.

Resurrection

Resurrection

I wait until I actually have played a game before I buy it because sometimes reviews are pretty harsh and sometimes people will enjoy games for different reasons.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Now im playing Worms Mayhem  :D ;D

Fun game

Resurrection

Resurrection

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Dec 05, 2007, 06:01:21 PM
Now im playing Worms Mayhem  :D ;D

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/5466/worms4bev7.jpg

Fun game

You know I enjoy those "older" type games a lot more than the games now because they were so focused on making the game fun and not focused on graphics and only play as they are now.  :)

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Lol yeah, some games today have kickass graphics but they are boring to play. Some old games still great.  :)

Resurrection

Resurrection

Yep, lol.  I still enjoy going back and playing some of PSX games even though I have a PlayStation 3 just a few steps away.  ;D

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

It's not that games are getting boring and insane graphics, it's just that we have seen it all and played them all.

WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious

I am playing Aliens vs Predator for the PSP..not the greatest game but it helps pass the time....eh!

Resurrection

Resurrection

Quote from: Devils Advocate on Dec 05, 2007, 09:34:51 PM
I am playing Aliens vs Predator for the PSP..not the greatest game but it helps pass the time....eh!

Some games I only play to pass time, too. . .  ;)

WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious

I hear ya bro. I kinda like the Aliens Vs Predator game. I heard that the Xbox 360 is putting out an Alien Game in near the future.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed