Alien vs Predator US TV Spots

Started by Darkness, Jul 20, 2004, 01:27:44 PM

Author
Alien vs Predator US TV Spots (Read 16,033 times)

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

I was just thinking how good the acting of the "Grid Alien" is going to be, I mean we have Tom Woodruff here people! he was great in Alien 3, and even though Alien Resurrection sucked, the Acting of the Alien was very good, I am glad we have this kind of talent working on this film, From the book, the Grid Alien kills more predators and humans then any other thing in the movie.

AL()ENS RULE!

AL()ENS RULE!

I can't wait to see the very first Alien/Predator "square-off" in the movie!!  I have the Conan The Destroyer music playing in my head to go along with it!  Yeah Man!     :D  

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

ONLY 23 DAYS GUYS!!!  By the way, Darkness  did you get that Artwork I sent in?

Variable

Variable

Looks like more and more are being seen. This is it. I have seen one and it looks like four or five more of you have to. This is great, GREAT! Hey Hell Alien, what channel was your sitting on. I saw mine around the same time. They could have been the same one.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

I was on a canadian channel, i saw the thing in french, the voices r not so bad at all. It will be good!!!!!!!!  My bro saw it on mtv 2 mins ago, and he said that the thing was 1 min long!!!!  so its not the same that i saw cuz mine was about 30-40 secs, max. so its gettin better!!!

Variable

Variable

I saw mine on MTV and it was close to 35 seconds long with all kinds of awsume clips and scenes. It had that rock music in the background though. It was still cool.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I saw the AvP trailer last night on Comedy Central, so it looks like the promotion's got a nice spread across a number of networks.

G-Dog

G-Dog

I think that they started promoting this film a little early. We still got almost a month to go. I mean, too much promotion caused some good damage to other flms that were expected to kick ass. I guess i'm just on the edge of my seat worrying too much about this film. But what fan wouldn't!!!!

J

J

G-Dog, DON'T SAY THAT MAN! the early they start with the promotion the better.  MORE BACKSIDES ON SEATS, MORE CASH!  This is FOX'S weapon torwards any competitor, they know both these franchise hold a tremondous amount of leverage so the want to deliever this movie with both barrels, no holds bared.  FOX wants this, its their prize possesion.   :)  

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

yey i did somthing good.

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

oh ya if u see the tv spot on nickolodien or cartoon network...we have a problum.   ???  

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

1:09 just saw a trailer on mtv.

Midian_After_Dark

Midian_After_Dark

It's like catching Bigfoot on TV

J

J

MTV ....................... Good or bad???   ???  

G-Dog

G-Dog

J, I think you're right bro, the more people know about it sooner, the better it will be. LOL about that cartoon network note, but thats right! damn that would be funny actually.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed