Alien vs Predator US TV Spots

Started by Darkness, Jul 20, 2004, 01:27:44 PM

Author
Alien vs Predator US TV Spots (Read 16,041 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Alien vs Predator TV Spots are making their way across US television this week with clips shown on the TechTV network and Fox. Here’s what Rafael had to say:

“Here in America at 10:40 or so at night on Monday evening I saw the very first tv spot for AVP. It was about 20 seconds/30 seconds long and unlike the one shown on IFILM the classical music played through out and showed scenes shown in the theatrical trailer. I was so excited I barely caught a glimpse of the new phrases shooting across the screen, although one reference to ‘hell’ was made.. and omg, just now at 11:06 at night they showed the tv spot from IFILM! This was all on the TECHTV network.”

It certainly appears that Fox is finally getting the promotional campaign for AvP going now. Thanks to Celtic and Rafael for the news.

roger that

roger that

cool

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

i think they saved all their money to advertise the lasdt 3 weeks to try to getthe largest 3 week they possibly can

flonge

flonge

I hope I see a TV Spot for AVP here in Norway    ;D    ...maybe next month   :)  

Oh

Oh

They should be hard core promoting from now on!

SCAR

SCAR

WOW cool, can't wait 4 it to play see the tv spot in CANADA!!!

Variable

Variable

lol so it begins.The begining of intoxicating the public with the knowledge of an AVP movie. I'll be watching. To complete these trailers is that final rating at the bottem of the screen. This is what we waited for. This is it boys the beggining of the broadcasting.

thinkugotachance

thinkugotachance

about damn time....im not sure if i think this was a good idea to wait so long or not, i guess we'll jus have to wait and see the ticket sales...

Terhou

Terhou

Cool   8)   I want some AvP footage in TV

Midian_After_Dark

Midian_After_Dark

Well you canj look at it this way.... Fans already knew about AVP so i see fox marketing it small to them but i also see fox marketing it bigger to the groups who do not have access to the internet and may not be as big fans as we are. But anyway this is going to be big even if the story isn't as strong as i could be.  H. R. GIGER <--- Father of the biomechanical Alien creature we have grown to love. Giger  is a dark god in the eyes of his fallowing artists. Beautiful yet erotic... his dream lives again.   >:D   Minus Woodruff now BLACK poop monster ripoff of gigers design. Giger gets all the credit for the design in my book!

Variable

Variable

Hey guys! I was watching MTV and saw a tv spot for AVP! Yea it was GREAT. The first one I have seen yet. It was 11:36. Yes. Im sure that the smile on my face is still there. It was the one that we have a link to. So there was nothing new but it doesnt mater. I saw it. I havent been this exited about a movie since Tombstone. We should all be seeing them soon. YES!!!

i saw the avp movie spot on ESPN!!!!!

Growler

Growler

I was talking to my friend back home in Ohio and he just saw the tv spot around 3am.  lol this is kind of funny.  It's almost like we're treating these tv spots as crop circles.  you know they're out there, you just don't know when you'll see one next lol.

Midian_After_Dark

Midian_After_Dark

cue the x-files theme

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hell yeah !!! The begining of the begining !!! Eh eh. About time they do it. I saw it too today at 11.30 am. Its great, nothing new but great to see it on tv.  24 DAYS!!!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed