News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 567,100 times)

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jan 19, 2017, 03:44:04 AM
Can you imagine how many fingers people lost on those before they changed the tech?

Not to mention how many little silver discs they swallowed!  :D

Kimo

Came across this why surfing daily news on my phone.  Probably nothing new. Most is what we already know but the talk about a
Spoiler
mouth Burster
[close]
http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/alien/news/a819376/alien-covenant-footage-breakdown-ridely-scott/
I apologize if it's already been posted, ain't been active over the last week.

Corporal Hicks

It's the same footage that was covered back in December.  :) Plenty of descriptions and links in here: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2016/12/25/showcase-2017-alien-covenant-footage-impressions-katherine-waterston-interviews/

Kimo

Thought it would be old news for this site. 

acrediblesource

Re-iterate post above: New footage from previous event contains 3 scenes set to leak soon! Article describes each scene in some detail. 
Spoiler
Veery descriptive and some dialogue from David.
[close]

Pvt. Himmel

I will post this here got another message from Sagardoa...

The question I asked was:
Is that dog tags in pic image belong to Shaw??     

Spoiler
Sorry I can't recall that specific shot at all from the movie, (reshoot maybe??). Looks to be early in the film when they first land on the planet. They have a fairly arduous hike up to the crashed ship - if you look at what Daniels is wearing, it's like climbing/hiking gear. That's probably right when they first get to the ship so I think there's a good chance you're right because that would be before anyone of the crew has died on the planet.

Which means this could have been part of reshoots and may be Shaw's!
[close]

Additional info from him:

Oh btw, I'm pretty sure there was another Covenant screening on Jan 10. I had basically the same email notice for an untitled, R rated, sci fi, Fox movie. I signed up and went but for the 2nd time I didn't get in to the screening. As I left, I gave the dude next to me my email and asked him to tell me what movie it was but I never heard back from him! I guess he may have not gotten in as well but at least he could have told me that too lol.

They've been doing screenings in the smaller theater - probably only 100 seats so they send A LOT of people home, (with a free movie pass at least). They are being very picky about the demographics they choose for screenings for some reason.

So excluding the 4Chan guy's screening,(I just don't think his was a test marketing screening like mine) I believe Fox has done at least 3 Covenant test screenings - Oct 17,(my screening), Dec 12,(tried to get in but didn't) and Jan 10,(tried to get in but didn't).

echobbase79

Did this person enjoy the film?

Enoch

Three screenings... wtf???

Anthony

I live in a state that doesn't often get test screenings, and instead get 3-days prior screenings. I've only gotten tickets for one (La La Land), and I got there when all the seats were taken. I'll try not to make the same mistake if I get screening passes for Covenant.

El Diablo

The January 10th screening was for LOGAN.

banecat

having read all of sagardoa's posts
i feel a little underwhelmed if it will end up that way

Corporal Hicks

426Buddy

Can't wait for the green band trailer to drop, wonder if they're going to wait until February to release it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed