News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 567,117 times)

John Doe

What about a short teaser a day before the trailer?.

Scorpio

Quote from: Stolen on Dec 18, 2016, 08:29:32 PM
I spoke with a French reporter who saw the clips and the trailer! He confirmed that the trailer comes out on December 26th!
May be with the difference of time it will be the evening of December 25 ?!

Wouldn't that mean Dec 26th for the Northern Hemisphere and Dec 27th for the rest of the world? 

Ephemer Nine

That's amazing (if it's true)! Can't wait for it.

nanison

Similarities with Alien seem to be inevitable. It's always something with a spaceship and a distant planet. Only Alien 4 was different in that respect but it was still on a spaceship.

windebieste

Quote from: nanison on Dec 18, 2016, 11:22:39 PM
Similarities with Alien seem to be inevitable. It's always something with a spaceship and a distant planet. Only Alien 4 was different in that respect but it was still on a spaceship.

Which is interesting, because if the movie isn't set on a planet and/or a spacecraft of some description, there isn't much options in terms of where it takes place.

Even 'ALIEN: Resurrection' finishes on a planet despite most of its running time being spent aboard spacecraft.  'ALIEN 3 is the inverse.  It starts in space yet by the time the start credits are over, the story really commences on the surface of Fiorina.  The rest of the movie is strictly planetside. 

Quote from: Scorpio on Dec 18, 2016, 10:57:47 PM
Quote from: Stolen on Dec 18, 2016, 08:29:32 PM
I spoke with a French reporter who saw the clips and the trailer! He confirmed that the trailer comes out on December 26th!
May be with the difference of time it will be the evening of December 25 ?!

Wouldn't that mean Dec 26th for the Northern Hemisphere and Dec 27th for the rest of the world

The world doesn't work like that.

-Windebieste.

Stolen

Stolen

Quote from: Ephemer Nine on Dec 18, 2016, 11:22:17 PM
That's amazing (if it's true)! Can't wait for it.

Each postponement of the french projection evokes the date of 26 December!
It was supposed to be under embargo but it leaked on twitter and french board. This is really true!

One week to wait!

What else can I say:
The trailer reveals especially Katherine Waterston, great actress, completely badass, the new Ripley (...).

The first clip introduces the crew, the environment and the objectives of the mission. You have understood, it's a quiet sequence, from the beginning of film. Mc Bride is serious in this.

The second clip is completely ALIEN. Gore, full of blood (tons of liters), and it's very intense, very rhythmic.

oduodu

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Dec 18, 2016, 10:31:11 PM
Well, what if they land on the planet, only to discover Alien horrors so they escape back to their mothership, where, surprise, surprise someone infected brings some alien goodness aboard.  Horror ensues.  That's the script of Alien.  Is it not?

Yes after picking up a signal that had to be investigated.

DGSimo

DGSimo

Seems like the trailer could be coming this week with the new releases like Assassin's Creed. Apparently the trailer surprisingly played before a screening of Rogue One in a cinema in Jamaica:
https://twitter.com/gmanreviews/status/810668460036550658

If anyone wants to do some digging and verify it, I believe this is the movie theater location and chain that played it.
https://www.palaceamusement.com/index.php

DorkiDori

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the Blade Runner trailer has dropped... THE MOVIE DOESNT COME OUT TIL BLOODY OCTOBER OF NEXT YEAR!!!

*seething with annoyance*

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: DorkiDori on Dec 19, 2016, 05:29:20 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the Blade Runner trailer has dropped... THE MOVIE DOESNT COME OUT TIL BLOODY OCTOBER OF NEXT YEAR!!!

*seething with annoyance*

Tell me about it. :(

DorkiDori

meh, i already know enough about the film... i dont wanna read or see anything else about it outside of whats revealed in the trailer. would be nice to keep a few surprises ;) the leaked set photos of Davids lab were enough for me. didnt ruin anything for me, only confirmed what i had already suspected was going to be included. im just elated to see all the ideas put together and presented in a final format.

but yeah, keeping certain things a surprise will be nice :D

oh yeah... WHERES THE GODDAMN TRAILER?!?!? SUPER BUTTHURT OVER HERE THAT BLADE RUNNER DROPPED BEFORE ALIEN: COVENANT!!! :(  >:(

Ingwar

SiL

The account isn't official. It is possible to copy paste numbers.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: SiL on Dec 19, 2016, 11:09:15 PM
The account isn't official. It is possible to copy paste numbers.

Oh, yeah forgot about that, sorry!

DorkiDori

it looks like hexadecimal, but hexadecimal is binary coded (1s and 0s).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed