ACM Status Update #2

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 19, 2010, 11:24:40 AM

Author
ACM Status Update #2 (Read 156,959 times)

JayHy17

JayHy17

;)

If they are straight up listing Aliens CM on the list of games commin from GBX, then im having a good feeling we are gonna get to see something. They know its been a long time, i just hope people who arnt attending PAX get to see whats being shown! I got a gooood feelin bout dis

Machiko Naguchi

Machiko Naguchi

I would tend to agree, as I don't think they would list it at the beginning if they were going to cancel it or have no news about it.

AlienHunterAACMdivision

I hope your both right, I really do...

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: JayHy17 on Aug 23, 2010, 02:36:19 PM
;)

If they are straight up listing Aliens CM on the list of games commin from GBX, then im having a good feeling we are gonna get to see something. They know its been a long time, i just hope people who arnt attending PAX get to see whats being shown! I got a gooood feelin bout dis

That's exactly what I was thinking.
Also you beat me to it Brother, I was going to post that. :p

Darkness

Darkness

IGN said something about the event:

QuoteSince the release of Borderlands (and not forgetting its subsequent DLC supplements) speculation has mounted as to what the Texas-based team are at work on. Work on Aliens: Colonial Marines, a game that's been developed for SEGA since 2006, seems to have stalled indefinitely, meaning that the most likely candidate is Duke Nukem Forever.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/111/1115815p1.html

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 25, 2010, 04:29:04 PM

QuoteSince the release of Borderlands (and not forgetting its subsequent DLC supplements) speculation has mounted as to what the Texas-based team are at work on. Work on Aliens: Colonial Marines, a game that's been developed for SEGA since 2006, seems to have stalled indefinitely, meaning that the most likely candidate is Duke Nukem Forever.

Depressing.

JayHy17

JayHy17

They just want to confirm duke is real. Have you guys read the PAX statement by AdamF(Gbx)   Aliens is on the list.... Why would they put it on there? To tell everyone at PAX its canned??   I doubt it.   Its commin.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: RidgeTop on Aug 25, 2010, 05:30:27 PM

Depressing.

I tried to tell ya. A game with no news, no updates, no footage can only mean one thing.....

its going to be cancelled. Think about it, how long did it take to make AVP 3? Not never long, we heard about it and bam before you knew it, it was released.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

They wouldn't post it on there games for pax if it was, websites speculate all the time.
Quote from: PHANTOM on Aug 25, 2010, 07:32:53 PM
Quote from: RidgeTop on Aug 25, 2010, 05:30:27 PM

and you don't know much about the development for avp do you they were already making it for about 2 years before sega even announced it, because sega only anounced it when they had the rights to the avp franchise.
Depressing.

I tried to tell ya. A game with no news, no updates, no footage can only mean one thing.....

its going to be cancelled. Think about it, how long did it take to make AVP 3? Not never long, we heard about it and bam before you knew it, it was released.
You don't know much about the development of avp do you it was in development for a year or two before sega even got the rights to it, so yeah, just because thats when a game is announced doesn't mean thats when they start making it.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Damnit, MrBrokenTusks. I was going to post exactly that... Oh well, less writing for me.  ;D

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Look lol, relax ok.

All I'm sayin is, when AVP 3 pictures came out before anyone knew it the game was released. When Aliens Colonial Marines first released it's pictures.....

thats all we got for years. By this time already, the fans should have already played the dam game, got bored of it and already in the talks about ACM2 ;D

We've all passed the point of which a dog should have been thrown a bone atleast a solid full year ago.

Ok I'm done, promise. You can all continue to support the invisible game and the invisible man lol.

avp11

avp11

Well my personal opinion i think its still being worked on, this game will have a huge fan base, adding new fans aswell, they could announce it a pax and show it off for more upcoming events, theirs no reason to doubt it yet, sega said we'd hear more after avp 3, here the information comes  ;) ( i hope)

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: PHANTOM on Aug 25, 2010, 10:52:11 PM
Look lol, relax ok.

All I'm sayin is, when AVP 3 pictures came out before anyone knew it the game was released. When Aliens Colonial Marines first released it's pictures.....

thats all we got for years. By this time already, the fans should have already played the dam game, got bored of it and already in the talks about ACM2 ;D

We've all passed the point of which a dog should have been thrown a bone atleast a solid full year ago.

Ok I'm done, promise. You can all continue to support the invisible game and the invisible man lol.

Don't worry, I am chill axing for now.  ::)  :P

Brother

Brother

Someone said the game will get canned at pax lolz

JayHy17

JayHy17

How can you be so blind people... Here, let me post the PAX update AGAIN

Sunday, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM, Pegasus Theatre
Gearbox!
Gearbox Software, developers of Borderlands, Brothers in Arms, Aliens: Colonial Marines and others, appear once again to candidly talk with PAX about everything they are involved with! Jump in for juicy exclusives, surprising disclosures, unbelievable scoops and behind the scenes access on what Gearbox is up to - straight from the source. Have a first hand look at live presentations and never before seen footage of upcoming Gearbox releases! A question and answer session will give YOU the chance to address the rumors and tell the team what you want to see from Gearbox next!

Panelists include: Randy Pitchford [CEO, Gearbox Software], Brian Martel, [Executive Vice President, Gearbox Software], Mikey Neumann [Creative Director, Gearbox Software]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed