Next Toho Godzilla film

Started by Wolfpred, Jun 17, 2008, 03:48:48 AM

Author
Next Toho Godzilla film (Read 13,510 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Zilla in the cartoon series was more like the Toho Godzilla. I like Zilla desgin but if he had fire power and did not run way then he would have been a great monster.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I can't count how many times I've posted this clip. :D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Too bad the sequel was never made. If they a requel (Both a sequel and reboot) just like the new Hulk movie then a Godzilla 2 would be awesome if they give Zilla fire powers and made it based on the cartoon.

KARHAN

KARHAN

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jun 25, 2008, 05:54:06 PM
I can't count how many times I've posted this clip. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOISbaA2G18

Thats just sucked ass, iits Japanese toho fans wtf did you expect to happen  ::)

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I expected the real Godzilla to win because he isn't a pussy who gets killed by little old missles, runs away from attack, and lays thousands of eggs.

KARHAN

KARHAN

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jun 25, 2008, 10:15:42 PM
I expected the real Godzilla to win because he isn't a pussy who gets killed by little old missles, runs away from attack, and lays thousands of eggs.

Thats just USA trying to make a happy ending, but that is obvisoulsy TOHO fanboys

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

How can Toho be fanboys of themselves?

KARHAN

KARHAN

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jun 25, 2008, 10:33:26 PM
How can Toho be fanboys of themselves?

Cuz ther arrogant and think they are the best wich IMO are not :-\

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

USA Zilla is a weak insulting piece of sh**. I don't think I can say more than what everyone has already said about this bastard, so yeah, he/she/it sucks...period.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

How are they arrogant? :D

Because they realized that our version of their monster sucked so they had it gets it's ass handed to it by the real Godzilla?

That ain't arrogance, that's the truth.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

DAMN STRAIGHT

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Since there will never be a Godzilla 2 then they should do another remake of Godzilla. And maybe have Guillermo Del Toro to direct a remake.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Good god, Guillermo is appearing on everyones wish list onw directing sh** to good awesome sh**. Anyway, no, no remakes of Godzilla it is pointless.

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Hey KARHAN, some of us have been fans of Godzilla since we were like 4 (You're obviously not one of them, and thusly don't understand what Godzilla is REALLY about), some of us (the smart ones) realize that Godzilla needs to have a certain spirit to it that will never be realized by american film makers, some of us like rubber suit monsters, some of us realize Goji could kick his american counterpart's ass up and down tokyo all day, and God dammit some of us here like the old Godzilla movies!

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: darkbladepred on Jun 26, 2008, 02:15:00 AM
Hey KARHAN, some of us have been fans of Godzilla since we were like 4 (You're obviously not one of them, and thusly don't understand what Godzilla is REALLY about), some of us (the smart ones) realize that Godzilla needs to have a certain spirit to it that will never be realized by american film makers, some of us like rubber suit monsters, some of us realize Goji could kick his american counterpart's ass up and down tokyo all day, and God dammit some of us here like the old Godzilla movies!

wow totally pwned him.

Toho Godzilla melts American Godzilla in any battle.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed