What weapon do you hate being used against you in AVP 2 as an alien?

Started by Private Hudson, Nov 09, 2007, 12:50:12 AM

Author
What weapon do you hate being used against you in AVP 2 as an alien? (Read 2,601 times)

Private Hudson

I hate Preds, they just plasma spam!!!! >:(

Zero

Really I hate the smartgun as a facehugger/They autolock which makes them dengerous.
Minigun,do I need to f**king explian?
Snipers.....One word......Instant death on impact,unless your a Queen

HERES A HINT! EXOSUIS HAVE A HEAD BITE! AIM FOR THE PERSON INSIDE!

The Diesel

Quote from: Private Hudson on Feb 21, 2008, 01:36:01 PM
I play as a Light Predator and I hate plasma spamming Preds as well.  They are the worst.  I'm just a disc whore when I'm a Pred.  I also hate frigging grenade-spamming marines as well.  I also can't stand the exo-whores as well.  Those are the cheapest players there are except for hackers.

Xhan

I'e seen exactly THREE headbites against a jumping exosuit in the entire time I've played this game, and those were probably due to latency. Headbiting the exosuit only works if somehow he doesn't detect you.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I've probably gotten two dozen kills against nonjumping exo's in all my years.  But jumping ones.  Little beyatches.

Maybe once, when a dude was landing on me while I was looking up.

Private Hudson

Quote from: The Diesel on Feb 22, 2008, 05:19:30 PM
Quote from: Private Hudson on Feb 21, 2008, 01:36:01 PM
I play as a Light Predator and I hate plasma spamming Preds as well.  They are the worst.  I'm just a disc whore when I'm a Pred.  I also hate frigging grenade-spamming marines as well.  I also can't stand the exo-whores as well.  Those are the cheapest players there are except for hackers.

You seem like the kind of person I'd play with, because using the disc isn't as bad as spawning, then falling over in a split second with blue plasma all around you because of plasma cannon.

Salt The Fries

Sniper rifle. Even if you pounce on a foe who is unaware of you at first, if he turns his back, and shoot, you'd be dead. That sucks.

Bone Crusher

humans: minigun smartgun sniper
preds: plasma pistol and disk
they all hurt and suck unless im using them lol ;D

Purebreedalien

Marines= Sniper Rifle I must have been killed about 20 times by one guy called lobo..lobo. Oh and smartgun.

Corps= Flamethrower, it makes it hard to see anything.

Preds= Pistol, damn stun ability! And the disc and the plasmacaster. More or less every ranged weapon  :D

Razziel

Gravity gun?
Hehe.

Marine/Corporate: Sniper, grenade gun, shotgun

Predator: Net and plasma (caster?).

Green Goblin

Quote from: Xhan on Feb 23, 2008, 01:07:57 AM
I'e seen exactly THREE headbites against a jumping exosuit in the entire time I've played this game, and those were probably due to latency. Headbiting the exosuit only works if somehow he doesn't detect you.

3?!?!? Are you serious? I always get Exo kills. Anytime one pops up, I'm there to kill it for my team. It's really easy. Rush in, attacking like crazy with claws, which doesn't do anything, then, when he has no idea what's going on, quickly aim for the head. And PBA, I've played against that guy Lobo. He's a hacker.

Mr.X

Extremely no skill Exo whores. Plasma moobs.Miniguns.And the really anoying sniper rifle.

jegu

Hmm.... The annoying following plasma! Plasma isn't smart! It should travel straight lines!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed