Aliens Versus Predator 2 License status

Started by The Cruentus, Jan 14, 2024, 10:06:48 PM

Author
Aliens Versus Predator 2 License status (Read 2,936 times)

The Cruentus

Then maybe the plan needs to start with building a team first, Make sure everyone is on the same page and know what they are doing. That way the concept can have solid foundations.

It should be possible since there are good indie games out that were made with a small team, some I hear with just one person.

[cancerblack]

Then it gets attention and the CnD order comes.

Samhain13

Needs money to hire people that could make something like that happen, sure if I win the lottery remaking AVP2 will be on the list on things to spend it.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jan 29, 2024, 05:11:44 PMNeeds money to hire people that could make something like that happen, sure if I win the lottery remaking AVP2 will be on the list on things to spend it.

Monetary gains.

Retropocalypse

Here's a thought (I don't know if it's possible):

There's a much higher chance for classic AVP (1999) to be remastered/remade, and that game's not exactly brimming with content.

So, what are the chances they could remake maps/models/weapons/game modes from AVP2 and Primal Hunt to include in an AVP remake/remaster?

Wweyland

There was an AvP Gold remaster made in 2010, and it works great.
Only thing missing is achievements, and any new content, but that's pushing it.

The Cruentus

Yep, the first one was remade.
The second one should be given the same treatment, maybe even if console ports too.

Mike’s Monsters

Wish there was a way to make this work on a Mac without booting up Windows.

The Cruentus

It doesn't work on a mac?

Acid for Blood

Acid for Blood

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 01, 2024, 04:28:54 AMWish there was a way to make this work on a Mac without booting up Windows.

Quote from: The Cruentus on Feb 01, 2024, 12:11:09 PMIt doesn't work on a mac?

If there ever is a Mac port I'd love to know!

Corporal Hicks

I'm certain there was a Mac version back in the day.

Acid for Blood

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 01, 2024, 02:24:42 PMI'm certain there was a Mac version back in the day.

Oh yeah so there was! Apparently it doesn't work on newer MacOS sadly.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 01, 2024, 02:24:42 PMI'm certain there was a Mac version back in the day.

There was but I don't believe it works on current OS/I struggle to find a digital copy. My iMac doesn't have a disc drive built in either.

The Cruentus

I think the link someone here posted may allow you to get the digital version and a way to access the servers as well. (I think)

Mike’s Monsters

Don't think those work natively for Apple computers without booting up windows, and I'm not looking to add that to my machine at the moment.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed