The Predator Filming Additional Scenes in March

Started by ThePredatorUK, Feb 02, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

Author
The Predator Filming Additional Scenes in March (Read 91,386 times)

ThePredatorUK

https://twitter.com/whatsfilming/status/959516696200515590

Hopefully additional filming and not just reshoots

black

I don't even know... This is good news or bad news.

Stealth_Hunter

It's normal for movies to have reshoots. Many great ones do.

ThePredatorUK

Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on Feb 02, 2018, 10:50:00 PM
It's normal for movies to have reshoots. Many great ones do.
Additioanl shooting wouldn't be a bad thing either tbh, maybe they wasn't happy with the final project 🤷🏽‍♂️

black

black

Now most likely the trailer will be much later.How would they get out of the situation if the premiere was in February as originally conceived?

ThePredatorUK

black

I doubt that Arnold changed his mind.

ThePredatorUK

Quote from: black on Feb 03, 2018, 12:13:02 AM
I doubt that Arnold changed his mind.
unless they've beefed up his role 🤷🏽‍♂️

dallevalle

please be true!

BigDaddyJohn

I don't know what to think... I like Arnold but i don't think i need him to be in the movie at this point... Anyway if he's in it it won't change much for me, i'll still wait impatiently for the movie  :)

Corporal Hicks

I doubt it'll be anything like an Arnie cameo. More than likely it's just pick-ups or changes following the testing and editing.

IllbeBack

IllbeBack

Who said anything abou Arnold being in the movie?

EVIL the PREDATOR

EVIL the PREDATOR

Iv heard from numerous people on Reddit that Dutch is in it at the end , not sure it's true , but the rumours must be coming from somewhere . It doesn't have to be Arnold schwarzenegger playing Dutch but it would be nice .. the fact there are reshoots happening is slightly promising as well, something somewhere clearly wasn't working . It's good the studios have bit the bullet and decided to clean it up , what ever that may be . I'm still concerned about the super predator however , and rogue predators using machine guns ! not cool !

acrediblesource

I need Arnold to be in the movie to make sure there is another Predator film. Otherwise, its downhill from here!

Long Live Dutch!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed