[REQUEST] Amanda Ripley and Zula Hendricks reading order

Started by Pocok, Mar 10, 2024, 03:49:45 PM

Author
[REQUEST] Amanda Ripley and Zula Hendricks reading order (Read 349 times)

Pocok

Pocok

Hey there!

I was looking for a reading list for those two titled characters, but couldn't find a DEFINITIVE answer, so far I've come up with this:

• Defiance (comics)
    • Isolation(game/book)
    • Prototype(book)
    • Resistance (comics)
    • Rescue (comics)
    • Colony War (book)

Not sure how accurate or complete it is, can somebody help me out please with more details?

Thank you!

SM

I haven't read Colony War but I believe this is correct.

Spoiler
Prototype was planned to have 'cutaways' with what Amanda was up to on Earth, but they were dropped.
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Blackout slots between Isolation and Prototype but that's a game, not a book. Inferno's Fall also wants to come after Colony War as Zula is also in that.

Quote from: SM on Mar 10, 2024, 09:29:19 PMI haven't read Colony War but I believe this is correct.

Leave it that way. Absolute trash novel.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 11, 2024, 09:04:44 AM
Quote from: SM on Mar 10, 2024, 09:29:19 PMI haven't read Colony War but I believe this is correct.

>:(

Pocok

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 11, 2024, 09:04:44 AMBlackout slots between Isolation and Prototype but that's a game, not a book. Inferno's Fall also wants to come after Colony War as Zula is also in that.

Thank you, so the last entry is Interno's Fall so far!

Let's hope somebody will pick up the trail and continues her adventures.

Stitch

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 11, 2024, 09:04:44 AMBlackout slots between Isolation and Prototype but that's a game, not a book. Inferno's Fall also wants to come after Colony War as Zula is also in that.

Isn't that the one with the miners and the marines that could have been two separate stories? I actually quite liked that one, although I think they could have split the two narratives and expanded upon them separately, and they would have been each more satisfying.

Corporal Hicks

No, the ones with the miners was Inferno's Fall which was actually pretty solid.

Stitch

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 13, 2024, 02:05:42 PMNo, the ones with the miners was Inferno's Fall which was actually pretty solid.
Aha, you are correct. I don't think I've read Colony War, then. It's probably one where I saw the synopsis, read the thread and decided to stay well away.

Corporal Hicks

A very wise choice to have made!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed