AvP Central

Started by Wweyland, Nov 14, 2017, 09:29:05 PM

Author
AvP Central (Read 45,300 times)

SM

SM

I think people have to be actually interested in the content you produce for that to happen.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Probably better to turn this into videos myself, than to be the victim of someone else doing it.
Viral Killer already read some of my stuff word to word in this video, thankfully havent noticed any more of it:

SM

SM

Yeah I suspected some lazy hack on Youtube would nick your stuff at some point.  Better to get in there before someone else does.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Someone else is stealing Alien Theory's thunder?!  >:(

SM

SM

Shocking.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's endemic really. I feel the pain. And that's without the kids. Took me ages to get the audio recorded for that last one I sent you, SM. Not even started assembling yet.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Added another list that would probably work better as a youtube video:
https://www.avpcentral.com/top-10-predator-vs-alien-queen-fights

Kradan

Kradan

I'm glad you put the pure awesomeness of final fight from AvP 2004 on place it truly deserves

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think I would have placed War higher, but I dig the list! Completely fair having the film's on there, it is after all the one and only time we've seen it theatrically!

SM

SM

I also dig that while the fight at the end of AvP:R was technically a Predator vs. Queen - it was too shit to make the top 10.  ;D

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: SM on Oct 20, 2020, 09:48:44 PM
I also dig that while the fight at the end of AvP:R was technically a Predator vs. Queen - it was too shit to make the top 10.  ;D

Yeah I considered that fight but I don't feel like the Predalien is a true Queen.
Added another list:
https://www.avpcentral.com/predators-hunting-dinosaurs

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Wweyland on Oct 22, 2020, 08:41:55 PM
Yeah I considered that fight but I don't feel like the Predalien is a true Queen.

Good man

Samhain13

Samhain13

Chet was more like a Praetorian than a Queen.

Wweyland

Katanu

Katanu

Cool list! Agree with you on Rage War being up there, it was well done and had some epic moments.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed