CONFIRMED: Loosely based on the discarded script for Alien 3 by William Gibson.

Started by Sexy Poot, Sep 07, 2011, 02:46:15 PM

Author
CONFIRMED: Loosely based on the discarded script for Alien 3 by William Gibson. (Read 8,746 times)

Ash 937

This game is being made for the Nintendo DS, not the Gameboy.  That's like calling a PS3 the same thing as a Playstation. Same company, huge difference.

But I get the point of what you're saying.  I think it makes more sense to buy this game if you already own a DS.  Wayforward has already admitted can be completed in a day by experienced gamers...I don't think there is enough going on with Aliens Infestation that would warrant or justify an entire purchase of a new Nintendo DS (even though some people will do just that). 

I would understand it more if this was 1994 and Aliens vs Predator had just come out for the Atari Jaguar.  Until that point nobody had ever seen a proper Aliens-based fps.  Haha...it probably would've been the only Jaguar game I would've owned too.  But in 2011 there has been a stream of 2D/3D games based on Aliens that have hit the console market since the 1990s, making this one look more run-of-the-mill to the average gamer. 

Thankfully, I bought my DS back in 2006.  Infestation just gives me a reason to dust it off and play another cool game for the system.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed