I know dick about the Predator series

Started by Local Trouble, Jan 19, 2024, 12:42:46 AM

Author
I know dick about the Predator series (Read 1,417 times)

dnicholson277

I've always figured they were all taking turns messing with the various gangs but the film follows only the one Predator.

Wweyland

Somehow, NECA has become the authority on these guy's backstories.
A missed opportunity is some prequel-comics for many of the movie Predators, including Wolf.
Yeah, we do have the Greyback one, but it's like 3 pages.

Nightmare Asylum

Something tells me that Greyback specifically might just end up getting seen again in a film proper, knowing now that Prey 2 is in officially in early development and that Naru's tribe has the gun as of Prey's ending.

[cancerblack]

Him and Broken Tusk are the only pre-existing Predator characters I care to see on screen.

Wysps

Would love to see Ahab, in addition to Broken Tusk, Greyback, B Mama.  I think if we're focusing on Predators that aren't just crazed killers, their stories could be compelling.

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 19, 2024, 12:42:46 AMCan I get one of the more authoritative soda-drinkers around here to explain to me what the other predators at the end of P2 were doing all that time?

Were they just chilling in their ship and letting City Hunter hunt or were they hunting as well and just being a lot more discreet about it?  And how long were they supposedly down there?
My understanding is that they were always not too far from where CH was, watching how he hunted and what he was doing, while some others like Shaman stayed back on the ship

dnicholson277

I've always thought that they were around and just observing planning the next safari.

Do Predators have travel agents?

Wweyland

In my head lore, the "Scout" Predator kept a physical eye on the City Hunter, with his "Sniper Rifle".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed