Who still plays AVP2 for PC in 2013?!?!?

Started by Fluffy Cuddlz, Jan 04, 2013, 01:55:04 PM

Author
Who still plays AVP2 for PC in 2013?!?!? (Read 9,407 times)

(( Ghost ))

Keep playing guys!!! AvP2 lives in 2013!!

WinterActual

There is but I don't know if its the same guy.

Fluffy Cuddlz

Is there no way to download the AVP2 game without the disc? I have the CD key still just not disc 1.... Someone help me!

piff

Quote from: Fluffy Cuddlz on Feb 12, 2013, 06:58:32 PM
Is there no way to download the AVP2 game without the disc? I have the CD key still just not disc 1.... Someone help me!

http://disk.yandex.com/public/?hash=YqSKsJMcQCtCIEvydfDiq3S1OAQQ%2BRlbp4CBcMJTsY0%3D

Fr0sty

New here!

Gawd I remember spending so much time in this game...Predaliens would leap through the air and I would shoot them down with one Sniper shot...being a predator using nothing but the combat stick..runner coming at me swipe off with your head!

Also took out a few queens a combat pred.

Aliens was by far the easiest. Espcially Predalien..lol never died!

If there is still a big community I will get this and I will play.

Simplebeam

I always play it every now and then, seeing how Colonial Marines and AvP3 turned out, i am more than happy that we have AvP2 and it still works on Windows7! Amazing

piff

Quote from: Simplebeam on Feb 14, 2013, 06:28:36 PM
I always play it every now and then, seeing how Colonial Marines and AvP3 turned out, i am more than happy that we have AvP2 and it still works on Windows7! Amazing

we need to start a group of people who play the AJL r3 mod, its the best gaming experience for an aliens game period!!

Fluffy Cuddlz

Quote from: piff on Feb 15, 2013, 06:33:36 AM
we need to start a group of people who play the AJL r3 mod, its the best gaming experience for an aliens game period!!

Sounds like a plan, although i may need someone to hold my hand when it comes to applying the mod etc. I did it years ago but i have no idea now.

chupacabras acheronsis

i'm up to some R3, but will you use X-fire or gameranger?

Marvelnerd1

I would love to play sometime... if I could find people

piff

Quote from: Fluffy Cuddlz on Feb 15, 2013, 03:37:55 PM
Quote from: piff on Feb 15, 2013, 06:33:36 AM

Sounds like a plan, although i may need someone to hold my hand when it comes to applying the mod etc. I did it years ago but i have no idea now.

its pretty simple just download

r3 http://www.mediafire.com/?84tlt2qi3bf88q9

and then the update

r3update http://www.mediafire.com/?sg248hmg04siztm

r3 has its own launcher.

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Feb 15, 2013, 03:47:38 PM
i'm up to some R3, but will you use X-fire or gameranger?

we use xfire to communicate, r3 has its own launcher.

Add PIFFKUSH to xfire and lets get a game going, I cant stand the new aliens colonial marines game, the alien is stuck in 3rd person!

and the sense mode is no were near as good as in r3

darthvader45

fWOOT!  Still have it and on the main comp( A Dell Dimension) it ran SO GODDAMN FAST!  I was like, W00T!  I even ran a juicier gore mod, a laser on pistol mod, and a flamethrower flame mod, and it still ran fast.  Awesome, and it brought back MP memories.  I never was too good online.  Got killed a lot.  Mostly by n00b haters, who never go easy on the newcomers.  Geez, if only some people were nice to the n00bs and helped out a little.

ufo8mypetcat

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 02, 2013, 07:31:37 PM
Just installed this. Surprised to even see several servers with folk in! So many nights and days of my teens spent on this game. *memories*

Yeah dude. I remember playing lots with you too, back in the day. I may install it later on and pick it up again if I have time.

CONKERSBADFURDAY

I'm tempted to try and get back into this, even though I do have better things to do with my time :P

After the disaster that was A:CM, I'm in the mood for some good Aliens combat.

Plus, this was like the multiplayer game of my highschool years.

DontRelaxJustYetMarines

I can't play it on my laptop, I need a mouse or something.  I wish they would port it over onto the consoles so you download it off steam or something.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed