Who still plays AVP2 for PC in 2013?!?!?

Started by Fluffy Cuddlz, Jan 04, 2013, 01:55:04 PM

Author
Who still plays AVP2 for PC in 2013?!?!? (Read 9,406 times)

Fluffy Cuddlz

Hey all, Just wondering who still plays this game as i am an old player who wants to return.

It may just be a hope a dream a myth but i really do hope the community isn't completely dead.

I left just as the majoirty of the Demo players joined the full version game. Some old players may be about but i went by the names of..... Cuddles, Fluffy, Ares or Pistachio

Much love!

piff

Quote from: Fluffy Cuddlz on Jan 04, 2013, 01:55:04 PM
Hey all, Just wondering who still plays this game as i am an old player who wants to return.

It may just be a hope a dream a myth but i really do hope the community isn't completely dead.

I left just as the majoirty of the Demo players joined the full version game. Some old players may be about but i went by the names of..... Cuddles, Fluffy, Ares or Pistachio

Much love!

hey do you have xfire, we get games going on r3 everyday. its not dead, people still play.

Fluffy Cuddlz

Uninstalled it a while back, but can easily get it again. Do you know if there are many EU based players? I take it, all the links to patches etc. are on this forum.

Sgt. Apone

I'm on from time to time. Haven't been on recently though. My xfire is predator453.

piff

Quote from: Fluffy Cuddlz on Jan 05, 2013, 12:52:27 PM
Uninstalled it a while back, but can easily get it again. Do you know if there are many EU based players? I take it, all the links to patches etc. are on this forum.

most of the people i play with are from the EU. I think all my clan is from the EU. We have been getting some good r3 survivor games, its cool because its easier to track down humans hiding and makes it more interesting. Do you have xfire?

x-M-x

Many still play it, it only just turned '2013'

Games doing well.

Fluffy Cuddlz

Well that is great news! i will be getting my new PC within a couple of weeks. I will get xfire etc. and start to tear it up once more. Will have to work back towards my 2.0 stag rate ha!

(( Ghost ))

Tons of people still playing.

I remember a Cuddles who used to play as a runner a lot. Used to frequent the SG servers iirc.

Fluffy Cuddlz

Fluffy Cuddlz

Anyone want to do me a favor and explain what i need to do to get AVP working on my PC or diirect me to the right place in the forum. My xfire is Razzerriley.

I have my old AVP2 game just oit is missing disc one...disaster! Although i still have my CD key, so can i download the game from anywhere really?

PRI. HUDSON

I wanna play AVP2 multiplayer. I never got a chance to. I never say the option for it when I played. It was empty. How can I play?

Corporal Hicks

Just installed this. Surprised to even see several servers with folk in! So many nights and days of my teens spent on this game. *memories*

HybridNewborn

I'd very much like to play on my new laptop, but it has no cd or dvd drive :-\

piff

Quote from: HybridNewborn on Feb 03, 2013, 04:53:17 AM
I'd very much like to play on my new laptop, but it has no cd or dvd drive :-\

http://bug-hunt.ip64.net/pages/downloads.html

third link has the ISO files you need.... use daemon tools lite to load ISO and install

http://eu-uk1.disc-tools.com/request?p=31628c7c74f403d1a0b7035b95d34f9e/DTLite4461-0328.exe

PRJ_since1990

I love this game. It's not perfect, since a few weapons are rather OP but overall I still love it much more than the latest AvP for consoles. I still play it from time to time.

PVTDukeMorrison

Just re-installed it today and started playing on the WPC server. Is there a Mr. Runner on these forums?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed