Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics?

Started by Ballzanya, Oct 31, 2007, 08:50:36 AM

Author
Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics? (Read 105,544 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

:o Those help alot man thanks! Id just like to know if youd be able to give me a pic of Royce firing his AA-12. If its not too much to ask. Either way thanks a ton man!  :)

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 20, 2010, 05:07:51 AM
Quote from: 85 on Jul 20, 2010, 04:33:01 AM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jul 20, 2010, 04:09:51 AM
Quote from: RazorSlash on Jul 20, 2010, 04:04:50 AM
Thanks!
Your welcome.  :)

To anyone who has the Predators comics could i get some shots of Royce and Issabell? You know like full body shots and shooting panels? I need references.

Ya can someone get me a shot of the  berzerker (adaptation)

Let me know if these help.

I can not thank you enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D :D

Sabres21768

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jul 20, 2010, 05:11:02 AM
:o Those help alot man thanks! Id just like to know if youd be able to give me a pic of Royce firing his AA-12. If its not too much to ask. Either way thanks a ton man!  :)

Unfortuately, since this is mainly from Isabelle's pov, there aren't alot of panels with that in it.

But, here's a couple I found...

Cap. Fitzgerald

Thank you so much! I cant thank you enough! Thank you so much! I cant believe you took the time to post those! Thank you so much!

Sabres21768

Anytime dude.

Glad to help.  ;D

Can someone get a shot of Royce's predator armor that's in the see in the sequel comic.if any one can it would be much appreciated!

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: 85 on Jul 22, 2010, 04:41:51 AM
Can someone get a shot of Royce's predator armor that's in the see in the sequel comic.if any one can it would be much appreciated!

Second this.

Sabres21768

Here are the best shots I could find.
Along with a shot of the readout from inside the helmet.

Cap. Fitzgerald

:'( Such HORROR...
I hate that comic so much... MY DRIVE IS RENEWED! I shall now go draw Royce and Isabelle.

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 25, 2010, 06:28:35 AM

Thanks! Wow he sure does look weird in that.... :o

Corporal Hicks

I didn't mind that aspect. I don't see why a race of super advanced aliens couldn't understand and program that in our language.

Well we know that they know our language and can "speak" the language so makes sences that they could program it to the bio mask but I mean for the armor looks............well I think it's bio mask. Or the fact he doesn't have dreds.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 25, 2010, 06:28:35 AM

Thanks for posting.

Xenomrph

Could someone post scans of the live Space Jockeys from "Aliens: Earth Hive", "Aliens: The Alien" (from Dark Horse Presents: Aliens), and/or "Aliens: Apocalypse"? Thanks! :D

Corporal Hicks

Can someone scan this panel up: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o127/filmman01/avp%20collection%20forum%20and%20site/4armpred.jpg?

I don't have a scanner unfortunately and this looks like a photograph. Thanks in advanced. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed